Reviews for Seven Teardrops
Nathan Vatz chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
D hai
ScotBabe chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
Don't be so hard on your self, it was a brilliant chapter that any writer should be proud of. There was one line though where you slipped into first person but that doesn't really matter.

I love Zen, hope we find out more about him soon and Cieli. But still I think you did extremly well and can't wait to read more!

Keep writing.

ScotBabe chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Again an amazing chapter! And the cliffhanger's brilliant whether it was purposly done or not. I'm really looking forward to the rest of the story, I love your mystery man.

And about you having vague ideas about what's going to happen later, don't stress! Just write what first comes into your head, you can always go back and change it. God knows that I don't know half the things I'm writing but they end up being some of the best parts of the story. :P

Anyway, keep writing! Love it.

ScotBabe chapter 1 . 10/14/2010
Well, I love it! I'm glad I found you profile, this is definatly a story worth reading! I hope you continue it quickly, I can't wait for more!

I agree with you, it is similar to other stories but no matter what, every story is different. Everyone has a different perspective of these types of stories so no one's is ever the same, just remember that. And may I add, that though your story line may be similar, your story is different, if not in style (which I think it is) then in the writer. :P And no matter what anyone tells you, your story is different because your the one who wrote it!

Hope this helps you to continue the story, I really do want to see more.