Reviews for Writers block
Chester The Infamous chapter 8 . 9/3/2010
How is a ceiling Infamous?
Chester chapter 9 . 9/3/2010
I had that happen to me once. I think this would do great as a comic book
diwu6398 chapter 2 . 8/30/2010
Oh, haha, I just realized I made a mistake in my review. I meant to say, "Well, maybe not five minutes."

Anyway, since I'm here, I might as well review.

Someone- just one word, dude.

I- capitalize!

...drag you off of it," she said, slightly annoyed.- comma instead of period if you want to say she [speech verb], comma between said and slightly.

"It isn't very nice to leave a friend waiting to you rot..." - the content of this sentence is very confusing; think about changing it.

replied- switch the y with an i.

"Okay, okay..."- put a comma between the okays.

"Jason," she said from outside...- comma instead of period, outside is one word.

"Yes, Trisha?"- comma between yes and Trisha.

"You'd better..."- change you to you'd or you had.

"I won't."- apostrophe in won't; wont means usual.

Note: Sorry, I don't really want to beta your story. I just felt like giving you some pointers since I had a really awesome day and I wanted to spread the cheer!
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
Well, the ironic thing is that you mispelled 'mispellings.' I spent a good five minutes laughing at that. Well, maybe not ten minutes.

You forgot to capitalize 'then' and a bunch of 'I's. Also, there should be a comma after 'Oh well.'

Other than that, I really have nothing else to say. This isn't exactly something that I can praise, since it's just about you having writers' block. That was in no way supposed to sound mean; it's just the truth.