Reviews for Starstruck
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 12 . 1/17/2011
It was so adorable! I LOVED it, that was so completely amazing, though I feel bad for Coll and that he had to settle with whats-her-name. That was so cute! I am now your biggest fan! :D

-The Little Girl With A French Beret
64ShatteredButterflys chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
!
iheartstarsx chapter 12 . 11/29/2010
Another great story of yours I've read now! :)

I think this is the 3rd or 4th one..

Gonna read more
Raised with Fangs chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
ha, i knew costi was cord, its a litte obvious, love ur story, it was absolutely great!
m4g3rul3z chapter 12 . 9/13/2010
woah okay so this story is cool too, and i like the idea of bringing someone like that into the seemingly normal life of a teenage girl. I somehow suspect you were talking about yourself in the first chapter, the way you said you wrote things down instead of telling others stuff. XD don't worry you join the masses of wonderful authors out there! XD

honestly, I thought Coll was more suited for Aurely. haha. since she's just starting to get to know Costi and all. you could have exploited the love triangle a little more. somehow it's a bit hard for me to envision Costi falling in love that fast with a fan girl he barely knows. Still, they've got chemistry, and it really shows in the amazing dialogue you've written.

And somehow...i'm not sure why Costi would want to run away from Aurely in anger after kissing her. He should have known that she didn't have all her wits about her at the time, plus even with his insecurities, he might run, but he wouldn't be angry at her. yeah.

oh well, sorry for telling you about this even though you finished the story anyway, and probably want to leave it at that. haha. but it was good, and I really enjoyed it, and want to thank you for posting this story! )
lukas10 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
shoot i hate it when you can't send more than just one review for each chapter! i'm reviewing ch. 12...btw

AWESOME ENDING! it was sweeter and lovelier! good job.

i was kidn of worried that mybe you took my last review badly. i really wasn't expecting you to change anything but i'm glad you did. costi going back her home was excellent. it really adds that personal thing i was talking about.

but i have to say i kind of agree with Syahna Ilymaf in one matter. you should, if you feel like, deepened a little bit more in aura, costi and coll relationships and events on your story. (well, in the last chapter it's pretty obvious coll finally moved one which i think is great) but that's up to you. i think it would be even greater if do work on this a little more, i definitely would read it again, if you do so. i won't be able to review each chapter again (I case you add some more parts to them), cause i kinda review each of them but PM exist for a reason don't they? in case you actually do it, it would be awesome coz it would make this a lot special by deppened at least in costi and aura's relationship. like for example, that he takes her on a date or something like that without caliing it a 'date' or how he tries to impresison her but he kind not get everything the way he wants or some stuff like that.

so, it's up to you

and also i have to repeat, AWESOME ENDING! i really like it! again the fact that he comes back, is jsut perfect. it totally fit his character. it did not feel just costi-like to have that kind of talking through the phone, after everything he has done.

and aura with her usual, oh god i didn't know...

anyway,

i found a quite interesting title, dying of the light. i haven't start yet but i will, so if i like it, i'll let you know. i'm running of time, i have a lot of stuff going on right now that i kinda left on hold because of my laziness so, it might take me a few days start the reading but i will, cause the title it's quite calling me..

until soon,

-M

so, hopefully, we'll keep in touch for a while!

lukas10 chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
the end.. that's it? no!

i knew already costi was cord but still lovely.

if you want you could make an alternative ending where cord isn't costi and then there's the fight between the two of them on getting aura. mauajajaja.. i really though at the beginning that's how it was going to be... or something like that but it's kinda weird that cord make himself as a fan while chatting with ava. but anyway, very nice story. though i'm still thinking costi is something near as a stalker! MAYBE he has been watching aura for a very long time now and then he start chatting with her so he could know her and then changing schools so he could be near her! and then make her fall in love with him so he could have her all by hisself! nahh.. just kidding but you have to admit that there's a possibility of that happening... muajaajaja

cute ending but it would have been better if somehow he or she would have shown up where the other was and have all the talk in person and then a light kiss on the lips, end.

well, not better but i think nicer, or sweeter or pesonal actually. and there also is how's costi reacting. i know by cord that he was pretty much pissed off with it but i would like to know the feeling, it he had a smile on his face or else.

or maybe they could still talk on the phone and then find each other while still talking.

anyway, now erasing everything what i jst wrote,l i think the ending it's pretty cool and somehow it fits aura's character pretty well.

but still though i would have expect costi to do something else than just called her to tell ehr that he already knew.

great story! i really enjoy reading it D

The Imagination Addict chapter 12 . 9/11/2010
Hey! Ur story is pretty enjoyable, but it has potential to be better. You could have developed the characters and their relationships better by prolonging the events before the confession between Costi and Aurely (ie the story will be longer; book length would be very enjoyable). Also, more about Coll’s attraction to Aurely would improve everything—the tension between Coll and Costi, Aurely’s love dilemma since Coll’s her bestie, etc. My main grudge is that I was just starting to love your characters and then the story ended, before they became real people. Your first 10chpts were kind of building up. But then the story ended so fast in the last 2 that it was very anti-climactic. Also, it was rather too predictable that Costi was Cord. You didn’t leave much space for doubt there. You kinda left everything too straightforward. So yeah, you have potential to be an awesome writer, and hopefully my constructive criticism helps you towards being your best! :)
lukas10 chapter 11 . 9/11/2010
What on earth was that! he loves her? really? they even had dates!i'm 98% sure that that guy has serious issues! he is a stalker! nahh.. jkust kidding... but hey what about cord?

i wondering who he is! i want aura to meet hima and make her fall in love with him and then costi and cord fighting for her..

hahaha but seriously how comes costi just tell her the second she's feeling fine that he loves her. still thinking he's obsessed with her. he isn't a killer isn't he?

and how long have they know each other? two weeks?

but still like this, you make me choke on air and stare at the page re-reading those line slike several times before reviewing!

see ya,

lukas10 chapter 10 . 9/9/2010
i just a question... didn't coll bought tickets for that concerts for aura? not sure but i think he did.

like this far, so..

until soon,

lukas10 chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
i have this awkward feeling that costi isn't really costi..

god tell me i'm wrong and he is just a piece of a stalker...

great chapie though... just can't get rid of that feeling..

lostlette chapter 9 . 9/8/2010
awe
lukas10 chapter 7 . 9/6/2010
wow that was soon! i never thought you would update that fast! thanks!

nice chapie but Costi is starting to freak me out a little. i kinda have the feeling something bad is coming... i can't wait to find out!

again, UPDATE!

hope have the same result as before P

lukas10 chapter 6 . 9/6/2010
UPDATE! D

lukas10 chapter 4 . 9/3/2010
update update! i wanna know..!

nice chapie