Reviews for Happiness
yurpyderpy chapter 1 . 2/6
Ive been following this story since 2015 and I came back here after a year of no updates not expecting anothing but WOWvshjhjgs. I wanted to torture myself a bit so I reread everything for probably the fifth time lol and it was even better than my first time reading it?! How did you manage to make me cry EVEN MORE than my first time will forever be a mystery... I just Wanna say i fell in love with Seth and Nico from the first chapter and I'm so happy with how their relationship is progressing,. This is like my early Valentine's day present!I can't wait for the next update
Kenneth95 chapter 24 . 2/3
I'm so happy you updated this story again. Ever since the last chapter I've been dying to find out whats going to happen after they confessed their feelings for each other. I'm glad that Nico and Seth are finally together. Every second they spent with each other in this chapter was amazing and cute. I'm hoping Jayden doesn't complicate things more, It's going to be hard for Nico to spend time with both of them and I really don't want that to ruin his relationship with Seth or for Jayden to reveal he has feelings for Nico, although I think that's inevitable, I hope Nico really meant what he said to Seth and he's the only person he wants. You described their relationship perfectly too, i've always thought they had a special connection from the very start. Thank you so much for updating my favourite story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27
Wow, Seth really is a romantic and I absolutely love it! He sure knows how to make his older brother feel all flustered. I do hope we get to see more sweetness and kisses and perhaps some cuddling at night
AyEIOuU chapter 24 . 1/18
Your summary doesn't give enough justice to your story. At first glance, it looked like some mediocre writing that happened to become popular. But then I read the first chapter and I got HOOKED. I binged through the whole thing in one sitting.

You mentioned you wanted them to fall in love without even realizing it, and it worked. The writing brings out the emotions so well that I could feel in my heart what they are feeling. When they are happy, I'm happy. When they cried, I teared up too. The change of heart in the brothers doesn't feel fake. They were lonely, and Nico is now the glue holding everything together. Anyway, allow me to fangirl a bit. Seth is a romantic. Nico is completely in good hands ahahahahha!

But for some reason, Nico and Seth doesn't feel like brothers to me. Nico and Jayden does. Jayden and Seth does. Nico and Seth is more like best friends turned lovers. It may be just be me though. I'm not used to reading from the older brother's perspective.

Okay, here's my closing statement. More cuddles and fluff please.
Mikealfaxray chapter 24 . 1/17
Well this has been a huge roller coaster of emotions. First of all, how dare you? You can't make me empathize with Jayden from the very beginning, lead up to that same tentative crush feelings nico and seth fostered, only for him to be put aside again! Noooo. I just want Jayden to be happy T-T I mean I dunno, I didn't think Jayden and Nico would end up growing on me, I was more on Ashley Jayden team, but then the paper cranes and after dinner when he starts acting weirdly, it just clicked. I dunno how this will all play out but I can't wait to find out.
walnut1999 chapter 24 . 1/15
This story is one of the few in which I actually like and ship both the pairings. First I was all nico and seth, then nico and jayden and now I'm just confused who to ship more.
It's like the story could choose any pairing among the two and I would be equally happy with it.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12
Me again. I can’t stop thinking about this story. Seth needs to play Nico a song on his guitar. God that would surely kill me...ahem...I mean him.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/12
THEY KISSED THEY KISSED THEYRE IN LOVE AND THEY KISSED! I was under the impression this was the last chapter but no way! Wow! Seth is really jealous but I like it so much! I’m looking forward to the making out and the shy hugging. Ugh I was peeved that they didn’t sleep in Nico’s room together- and that they were just sitting in Nico’s room- such wasted cuddle time. Jk I know this is all knew and scary and I love every bit. I hope you update soon! I’ve just realized how many years this has been IP...oh I love!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/12
Hmmmm paper cranes? I’m gonna take a guess and say Ashley has a thing for birds lol

So it all makes sense now! Seth wasn’t devestated that Marissa shot him down- he was devestated that he could not give a flying fuck because he’s in love with Nico! I’m screaming and screaming because THEY SAID IT but also because I ONLY HAVE ONE CHAPTER LEFT?! No no no no no no no
Guest chapter 22 . 1/12
I’m getting too close to the end and that makes me want to cry! I don’t want this to be over yet. Also, I can’t find your Patreon. I want to support, how Can I go about?
Also, I feel bad for Jayden to an extent. I see why people ship him and Nico- he’s essentially ‘perfect’ for him. 1. Nico reminds Ashely of Jayden which is a testimate to how similar they are in terms of outlook of the world. 2. They both know what it’s like to watch their parents favour Seth. 3. They talk about happiness AKA the title of this story! However, it seems to me that Seth is the one for Nico. Seth is the only one who gets Nico flustered and heated and all that happiness in the pants lol
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12
Seth, you’re jealousy is showing. Nico is not yours yet you idiot, how can he be when you’re acting so stupidly? It was a tough read...with Nico and Seth being violent with one another again although it seemed to ahem excite Nico (you dirty little pervert ;) hahha
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12
Oh and another thing that just occurred to me...I’m awfully suspicious of Jayden’s attempts to be nice all of a sudden...it kind of seems he’s only interested in befriending Nico because he knows Nico and Seth were getting close.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/12
Okay so I laughed out loud when Jayden jumped. Does that me horrible? I mean yes he has issues- probably depression and self-harm- but that is no excuse to torment his younger brothers so violently and maliciously. However, I get his reasoning I suppose.

It also splits my heart in pieces seeing Nico so heartbroken and jealous! Not to mention Seth is acting like a real A-grade d*ck.
Guest chapter 18 . 1/12
How dare you break Nico’s heart! Nico is preciously pure And he’s corrupting that ;-; I don’t blame him though, I bet he’s as freaked out as Nico feels...I don’t know how I feel about Jayden yet. He’s still a tool in my eyes. Also, I love that you’re going NOT thinking about a three some...that would feel very OOC I think. And even though there will be no smut (sad face) I’m looking forward to the making out...hehehhe
Guest chapter 17 . 1/12
Quit being such a dick Seth! It’s obvious that you’re trying to pent it up and all you’re doing is hurting Nico. Additionally, I loathe Marissa and Jayden. They are such toxic characters hahha but wow I did not see that twist! How did people see it coming?! Well I suppose it humanizes Jayden...to an extent...
627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »