Reviews for Happiness
LightxDarkness chapter 25 . 4/19
It funny how time flies. I say this because when I came across your story, I was felt like I had read some of it before. After checking back on the reviews, I actually saw that I wrote a review back in April 17, 2013. I'm so glad to have been able stumble upon this wonderful treasure and honestly, you've done an amazing job at developing the characters.

Your characters have grown and matured along the years of you writing this story. In a weird way, i feel like I've grown with the characters as well. I am glad to have stumbled across your work once again.

I know its never easy to write any sort of story or chapter let alone a paragraph. For this, I admire how far you've gotten with the story. As I've said before and say again, your doing an awetastic job! **cringes at my younger self** _
Pinkpony chapter 25 . 4/18
I just want to tell you how absolutely beautiful this story is. Nico is seriously wonderful and the love triangle is such a ride. It always pulls me back and forth between Jayden and Seth, although a part of me is leaning more to Jayden. I feel like he is more sincere. I also would like for Jayden and Seth to be brotherly and get along. I hope to read the next update soon.
Terra chapter 25 . 4/17
Yay! Another update.
Koi19 chapter 25 . 4/8
Wtf, they're ridiculously cute together. Like, an abundance of Adorable. Seth is so earnest, Nico is low-key possessive and their both so unsure but they aren't afraid to set limits even if they aren't great at talking about their feelings right now.

I don't recall if it's come up in the story but is Seth a virgin? Asking for a friend.

Seth's friends are hard primed to his behavior and super observant, like only the facts that Seth historically dates girls and Nico is his brother kept one of them from the pieces together, for now. I wonder what gave him away though. Like I'm not sure how long it's been since Seth and m-whatever her name was broke up again but do they have his behavior down to a science? Break up, 2 weeks moping, new love interest?

What is Jayden up to? Even if he doesn't think he can get into a big school, he can always start at, or complete a degree at a community college - they tend to be more flexible in grade consideration and it gives him time to get his grades up while completing basic classes. Don't despair Jayden! I feel like Nico is on the right track though, where is going, who is he meeting? We should follow him.
Also, I hope we still get Nico and Jayden hanging out. Jayden really comes off as sweet, lol. Their relationship comes off surprisingly wholesome at the moment. But that popcorn thing was suspiciously ambiguous. Unless it's something dumb as not want Seth cooties.

This is one of the only stories where I consistently want reread the entire thing. Soon, hopefully.
Jay walker chapter 25 . 4/5
I started reading this story when i was still 16 and now i am turning 23 next month, alot of things happened in my life and there are so many changes that transpired in the past 7 years, i am no longer that boy who stays up late just reading random stories in the internet, i no longer have that freedom lol.. now i stay up late because im in a graveyard shift taking calls from irrate customers(im a call center agent who live overseas).. i just couldn't believe that of all the stories i red years years back, this one stood out the most.. i've been following happiness for darn 7 years.. the walker brothers are still the same age as me when i first read this story, everytime i read your story it brings me a great deal of nostalgia.. it's a nice feeling, it brings back days of innocence(when the only problems are passing the exams, submitting projects and trying to get your crush to notice you) it's a nice escape from the harsh reality of being an adult(all those bills, stressful work and relationship problems.. ) Everytime i felt down i always go back here to check for an update and so far happiness never brought me down.. and everytime i see a new update i still get that giddy happy feeling inside, its the same feeling that i felt way years back.. heh, i guess some things just never change.
EsBee78 chapter 25 . 4/4
Hi Jodie, long time. Sorry haven’t written in in a while.
Another great chapter
I’m glad N and S are figuring things out and he has J by his side too. I now feel sorry for him

Hope studies et al are progressing great for you.
Take care. May you keep writing may you keep smiling
Dancinglo627 chapter 25 . 4/4
Oh my gosh, their relationship is so fluffy and sweet :3 Everything's so happy and it's just so warm and fuzzy! And I can't believe Seth played a song for Nico, awwww that's so awesome! Jayden might be seeing a girl but he might like nico because of the first scene...I hope he's able to get good grades! And Lewis x Parker sounds really cute especially with Lewis being all like "i dOn'T lIke PaRkER!" Uh huh, whatever you say Parker ;) And I just realized Seth has black hair, I thought he was a blonde the whole time lol
RR0renegade chapter 25 . 4/3
I think Jayden may be seeing another girl idk I just want him to be happy. Hopefully he's able to get into a good college.

I like how real this story feels at times, like at first I hated Jayden and loved Seth (I alwayl liked Nico). But after all the mess that went down with Nico and learning Jayden's story, I just don't think of him the same way. Like I'm happy for Nico but I don't like Seth. haha weird

I also wanted to ask what was your original inspiration for writing this story?
TMi The Dork in the Corner chapter 25 . 4/3
I literally had just got on break at work when i got the email notification that you update and literally screamed 'oh my god, yes!' I didn't get to read it all at once but i started right away. This chapter was great. Nico having insecurites about his relationship with Seth really were relatable. And them together is the sweetest thing. I loved every second of this chapter. I'm so happy you updated. I wonder if Jayden knows what's going on between them. And who is he seeing? Curious to see what happens next time. Thank you for updating! -TMi
ipierceallslash chapter 25 . 4/3
I'm so glad you updated! This is perhaps the quickest you have updated in a long long while? Hahaha! I am ECSTATIC that Nico is the first one that Seth plays for, it is incredibly romantic. Also, I also get this compressing in my heart whenever Seth says "I love you," so I understand you Nico. Additionally, I LOVE LOVE LOVE all those hot moments between the two! WoW they made me all flustered and heated and i lapped it all up! Its perfect that they're finally sleeping in the same room again heheh I was all smirks when Seth locked the door (sly smooth guy he is). Their kisses are incredibly sweet!
I'm wondering what Jayden's true intentions are...with the hand in Nico's lap and the overly comfortingness (? is that a word) so that is yet to be resolved.

One thing I did notice was
"Who's the smooth one?" he grumbles. "I'm going to my room to get my stuff. See you downstairs."
This is a bit confusing considering they are in Seth's room already?
Guest chapter 24 . 3/19
Thanks for the update! I also wanted to share one of my favorite brothercest fics:

s/3144063/1/Red-Horses
yurpyderpy chapter 1 . 2/6
Ive been following this story since 2015 and I came back here after a year of no updates not expecting anothing but WOWvshjhjgs. I wanted to torture myself a bit so I reread everything for probably the fifth time lol and it was even better than my first time reading it?! How did you manage to make me cry EVEN MORE than my first time will forever be a mystery... I just Wanna say i fell in love with Seth and Nico from the first chapter and I'm so happy with how their relationship is progressing,. This is like my early Valentine's day present!I can't wait for the next update
Kenneth95 chapter 24 . 2/3
I'm so happy you updated this story again. Ever since the last chapter I've been dying to find out whats going to happen after they confessed their feelings for each other. I'm glad that Nico and Seth are finally together. Every second they spent with each other in this chapter was amazing and cute. I'm hoping Jayden doesn't complicate things more, It's going to be hard for Nico to spend time with both of them and I really don't want that to ruin his relationship with Seth or for Jayden to reveal he has feelings for Nico, although I think that's inevitable, I hope Nico really meant what he said to Seth and he's the only person he wants. You described their relationship perfectly too, i've always thought they had a special connection from the very start. Thank you so much for updating my favourite story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/27
Wow, Seth really is a romantic and I absolutely love it! He sure knows how to make his older brother feel all flustered. I do hope we get to see more sweetness and kisses and perhaps some cuddling at night
AyEIOuU chapter 24 . 1/18
Your summary doesn't give enough justice to your story. At first glance, it looked like some mediocre writing that happened to become popular. But then I read the first chapter and I got HOOKED. I binged through the whole thing in one sitting.

You mentioned you wanted them to fall in love without even realizing it, and it worked. The writing brings out the emotions so well that I could feel in my heart what they are feeling. When they are happy, I'm happy. When they cried, I teared up too. The change of heart in the brothers doesn't feel fake. They were lonely, and Nico is now the glue holding everything together. Anyway, allow me to fangirl a bit. Seth is a romantic. Nico is completely in good hands ahahahahha!

But for some reason, Nico and Seth doesn't feel like brothers to me. Nico and Jayden does. Jayden and Seth does. Nico and Seth is more like best friends turned lovers. It may be just be me though. I'm not used to reading from the older brother's perspective.

Okay, here's my closing statement. More cuddles and fluff please.
638 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »