Reviews for Happiness
Kenneth95 chapter 23 . 9/17
I've been following this story for a while now, years in fact and I still love it as much as I did on day 1. This last chapter made me so happy, after following Nico's story for so long and hoping he made the right choice to get with Seth I am so glad it happened and they finally admitted their feelings for each other. I can't believe its been over 7 years now since the first chapter to happiness, I used to think about this story so much and still do from time to time and it still brings a smile to my face, back when I first start reading I'd check every day for a new update and I can't express the pure joy I felt when I seen a new chapter. I don't know if this story will continue or not, I know life gets in the way and its hard to get back into the swing of things, I've been the same ever since I started college, I'm always swept off my feet by something new. Either way even if this story doesn't continue I just want to say Thank You. I've read Happiness through really tough times in my life and it always helps to pick me back up and put a smile on my face and I'll never forget that. Thank you so much for writing an amazing story that i'll always fondly remember and who knows, maybe one day i'll come back and see a new chapter and feel like I did before. I hope all is going well in your life Jodie and wish you the best, Thanks again. -K
vannahthelost chapter 23 . 9/15
This is my favorite story ever and every time I see an updated chapter my heart skips a beat. Thank you so much for writing it and I can't wait to read whatever you write in the future.
Dancinglo627 chapter 23 . 9/6
Omg! Is this story over? Wowwwww. THIS WAS AWESOME! I really really hope Jayden didn't love Nico because then Seth would be so depressed. Some of the Jayden stuff wasn't explained (like you said) Could you maybe make a story about it? It's a suggestion, you don't have to do it if you don't want to. This was an awesome story. I love it soooooooo much. Sorry for writing this review at the very end...er, yeah. Btw, I'm "The Person" who reviewed on chapter 22 (I just used that since I didn't have an account) Heh heh u probably don't remember me. And yeah, Lewis is so awesome too! Thanks for the awesome ride and thank god your one of those writers who finish their stories!
akaashi chapter 23 . 9/2
Hey, it's been a while since you updated on here or tumblr so I just wanted to check in. I know it's not much for consolation but I hope you're doing well!
yurpyderpy chapter 23 . 7/9
Ive been with this story for over 2 yrs and the wait for the new chapter is killing me! Still, Iill remain patient and cheer you on! :)
Batool chapter 23 . 7/1
It is unusual for me to actually like brothercest stories so you should congratulate yourself because I ACTUALLY like this story. Definitely not like me because I would have never in million years ever liked a brothercest story Good job on impressing me. That is hard to do. However,is Seth/Nico the ending?
Thanks, Batool
(I am a girl btw)
BelieveIt chapter 23 . 6/18
I've just reread this completely and I absolutely love it. I really hope there's more to come!
paras-j chapter 23 . 6/14
Hope all is well with you, man. MIss reading your story. Will wait pateintly though :D
Raywolf Shibelt chapter 23 . 4/7
Gosh! Miss your story so much! Love this! Cant wait for more but I'll be patient...
EsBee78 chapter 23 . 2/20
Omigawd! It finally happened
(mad jigging)
Seth loves Nico Seth loves Nico

Yessssss

Jayden is on the way to getting his friends back, Lewis is being his usual awesome self, and Seth has finally confessed. (My lovely author is going to continue this story)
My world is back on its axis :)
Thanks Jodie.
EsBee78 chapter 22 . 2/20
(please love don't scare me like that again you don't know how many people love you and how much your writing helps)
Ok so I will only review the chapter here

I like how N and J's friendship is evolving. I do wanna know why the parents are being such dicks and why Seth is their favourite but more than that I now want a happy ending for both J and N. Im still mad at Seth (i know I know). I love how Nico is now confident in being firm with J. Their relationship dynamic is changing so beautifully.
I hope Parker comes around and sees the new Jayden, I hope he can reconcile or at least gain forgiveness from his friends.
See how invested you have made me in them with your fantastic writing?
Don't ever stop cos you have a gift.
closetyaoifan chapter 23 . 2/7
Yaaaaaaayyyyy! An update!
_
/• . \

\_/
Here is my best digital cookie I can muster as promised... chocolate chip!

Looking forward to the rest! I'm sooooo happy with this chapter!
_
kaidilim chapter 23 . 1/12
AZFDSXDGHJKML,ODC OH MY GOOOOODDDDDD THE CONFESSION SLAYED ME AZSDFGDHKSLCW IM REALLY GLAD THEY FINALLY CONFESSED TO EACH OTHER HARHARHAR I'VE BEEN #TEAMSETH SINCE DAY ONE *SCREAMS* IM KINDA DROWNING IN FEELZ RIGHT NOW SO IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME

/SCREAMS/

BTW THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE UPDATE EVEN THO YOU HAVE A LOT OF WORK IRL! TAKE CARE AND I HOPE YOU'LL HAVE ENOUGH INSPIRATION TO UPDATE THE NEXT CHAP :)))) 3
Teclare chapter 23 . 1/3
Another update! Yay. It's great to see how Seth and Nico turned out to be. Love to see the angsty fight between them and surprise! Seth finally confessed. Sorry for Jayden but anyway, Nico didn't have much feelings for him. Enjoyed this chapter.
Angel10 chapter 23 . 1/3
I LOVE YOU NICO! MY PATOOTI! I LOVE YOU SETH! MY DARLING! I LOVE YOU JAYDEN! -SINCERELY, YOUR WIFEU-! I LOVE YOU JODIE! MY SENPAI -Please Notice Me!-
591 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »