Reviews for Off the Deep End
sern chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
wow, i really liked that! would be interesting to read a longer version of it, but i think you did really well smooshing what would normally be a zillion word story into a nice (and very cute) oneshot. good job! :D
Helizabeth chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Awkward fluff is always enjoyable, and SO worth staying up a bit later and being a bit more tired at school tomorrow... :D I'm just smiling so big now!
Juniper Cahill Grimm chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Woah. Epic fluff is epic. C: I love you for this.
shadylight chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
XD I've always wanted to read Titanic!slash XD This is so cute and sweet!
big.break.and.laryngitis chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
BOOM. My heart just exploded.

SO ABOUT HOW LEO DEFINITELY JUST MADE A CAMEO IN MY ONESHOT.

Hahahahaha I love life.

So they were definitely super cute, and I'm glad they didn't die, and I feel kind of bad for James' parents because their son doesn't love them, but who the fuck cares, he loves Paul more.

And you definitely do not win. Because. My birthday is in March. And yours is in May. So I still have two months before you win. I think. Kind of.

ANYWAYS YAY QUE FABULOSA! Me gusta much, como siempre :D
the sun softly smiles chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
so. cute. oh my gosh. I love this :)

For some reason I particularly adore the sentence, "Though Paul nearly slips up and almost reaches out to touch James' deeply tanned cheek, and James almost calls Paul pretty, of all things." I'm not sure why, but maybe because I can just... envision this situation.

Nice work!

(and I like the Jack & Rose cameo, also :D)
Caseus chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
OMG IT WAS ADORABLE. Paul is so, so cute. I would totes want to have sex with him. Except he's gay and it would be awkward _

Also also also your writing is so pretty in this ;u; I like it :D
Artemis Rampant chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
You see, I like Titanic, but it's really sad and I can't really watch it after that first time.

...I would watch the hell out of this movie, though. :D
23 | « Prev Page 1 2