Reviews for Ring around the Bed
Lurch chapter 4 . 5/30/2013
Awesome story! Although I don't think the M rating is necessary until the banging comes along.
Update soon, please!
twibbit chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
:"))
Purple Shell chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
oh wow wow wow wow..

this is like reading my life, haha.. kinda, not really.. but i'm exactly in a similar situation with Roxy. 8 years apart, liking each other but him not wanting to be in a relationship. wow.

BUT aside from this reminding me of my life, I really like the way you write. It comes so natural. I like how you sometimes put them in, somewhat, the character's pov. I love reading romance stories that gives insight of what the guy thinks. It's always cute. definitely going to story alert so, I hope you update this damn it! or i'll.. uh, spam you! please? update? please? pretty please? i'll put it as my favorite if you update it... yes?
Call me Cleo chapter 4 . 6/1/2011
I really hope you're not giving up on this story. It's interesting, well written and I want to know what happens next.

I'll definitely be keeping an eye on this story, just in case you update.

But there is one thing confusing me; why is it an M rating?
Keira chapter 4 . 11/27/2010
i have not forgotten about this piece, so UPDATE PLEASE! :)
anon chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
update update UPDATE UPDATE! :) please?
anonaymoose chapter 4 . 10/17/2010
hey!

i really like your stories, hope you update more often because they are really good xD

i've followed some of your other ones.. but you seem to have stopped writing them pretty quickly.. i actually wanted to see the endings but oh well..

i hope you continue with this story and update more often!
featuredsince93 chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Whoo hoo! More more MORE!
anon chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
:) update please! i can never wait until your next chapter. ever...
Keira chapter 4 . 10/9/2010
omg om gom gom gomgogmogmmgomg omogm ogmgomogmg, Dean is sex on legs. and how convenient is it that shes working for him therefore want to be in the future of his business therefore he is able to commit to his job and her in one? paragon of fate. :) great chapter! im hoping for more intermingling between them two ;)
EmmaWoodhouse88 chapter 4 . 10/5/2010
I love his British friend! lol. He's hilarious. And also horrible at saving himself from a open mouth insert foot conversation. lol. The poor little girl. Diseases like that are horrible! I can't wait to see what happensnext!
emmslay chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
this story is flippin awesome

please please please update soon
simplyme chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
keep up the good work, they are so cute!
Its.Not.Me.Its.You chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
I love it.

It's great it's really coming along nicely.

Have a great week!

Hope you update soon!

-Ifly*hugs*
sappyromancelvr chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Gosh Roxy is such a cutie, especially when she gets all nervous ans stutters. :)

Dean's friend was hilarious. Great chapter as always!
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »