Reviews for Defection
Lost.Luck chapter 29 . 4/22/2011
Sigh... this has to be my favorite one of all of your stories. At times it goes by too fast or gets disconnected, but you have such lovable characters that I do not mind at all :)
Arreana chapter 2 . 2/16/2011
Good dialogue there. In the beginning I was a little confused wondering "is this right after the first chapter." Perhaps you could set it up a bit better, mention defect sooner or something, I don't know, whatever you think :D

I like your female character, the whole devil-may-care thing is always appealing. Do I sense male romantic interest, or am I just reading too much between the lines?
Arreana chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Cool chapter! Lots of fun and an interesting premise. I clicked on this story mainly because you had a lot of chapters but not a lot of reviews. I'm really surprised now that I've read it. it was fun, and while I would have liked to know more about the magic system and how it worked, and perhaps a bit more about the atmosphere (for example, what did the house she stepped out from behind look like, is this a contemporary setting, or what). These are all things I'd like to know. So it hooks the reader pretty well.

Keep up the fine work!

-Arreana
vector chapter 23 . 1/19/2011
I love your stories.

Though I'm going to point out that for a while now your stories are further along on here than your website.
Michi Leona chapter 11 . 9/25/2010
Interesting plot, nice characters, and good enough spg (aka spelling, punctuation and grammar). In other words, not bad. There are a few things that are pretty cliche. Inmark, for one, is pretty cliche as the typical grouchy healer man, but you've managed to give him just the right mix so that it isn't annoying. Likewise I was worried when I first began reading your story that Aayla would become a typical tough and playful mage but you've managed to differentiate her a bit from the rest. Right now I'd say that Northroad is the one with the least character, but I'm sure he'll show development later on. For now I'll just say, "Get moving and write the next chapter!"

I'm looking forward to more.
vector chapter 9 . 9/17/2010
yay at least the healers don't hate her! I'd say Aayla found another friend in Inmark, who is probably glad he doesn't have to heal people after her spells.