Reviews for Virtual Reality
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
Oh things getting even more interesting! Sweet!
pbgurl chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
AHA! And so the plot thickens. I'm curious to hear more about this prophecy. _

Angelica.Eddings chapter 9 . 10/9/2010
Hello there. Thanks for always commenting on my stories.

Ive been a fan of yours for a few weeks, but I never reviews, so I should start returning the favor, you know?

Im pretty much addicted to this story. By the way, I laughed at how the angel was named Chasity.

Oh, and I love the Hunger Games. Its one of my favorite series.
techno96 chapter 9 . 10/5/2010
Don't worry about updating, I'm just glad you liked the Hunger Games!
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
Oh angels and demons! Sounds that the story is just beginning to unravel!
Tally XD chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
This has nothing to do with the chapter, but... wouldn't a Hunger Games movie be really gory and not so appropriate for most of the readers?
pbgurl chapter 9 . 10/3/2010
XD She ran into a wall, lol! I know it was invisible but just imagining it made me laugh.

Fate chapter 8 . 10/2/2010
What. The. Fudge.

You just had to leave this cliffhanger here and get addicted to a series. Really. I might be forced to hurt you on Monday if you don't update soon. With love of course, but still. I demand a chapter!

(This one was really good though. Except for it's cliffhangeryness. Yes. I'm declaring that a word. And Chase sounds like smoking hot, by the way.)
romancereader chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
Ah, why did you stop before Riley got to read the Taskalator? :-( Anyway, I really like this story so far and I can't wait to see what happens next(as I have enjoyed your other stories). Please update soon!
pbgurl chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Ok, thats wierd. So to her brother and Riley she was gone but a few seconds but with Chase minutes. Can't wait to see how that happened.

This story is definatley mysterious and intriguing. _

A Kiss in the Dreamhouse chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
This was a really exciting chapter! Update soon! :)
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 8 . 9/26/2010
Oh, sounds like a cutie to me :). Can't wait for more
Fate Rose chapter 2 . 9/20/2010
"...homework I didn't do nor planned on doing until five minutes before it had to be turned in." *raises eyebrow* Hmm... Now who does that sound like?

"It looked like Macaroni and Cheese but it could have also been vomit. Who knew?" XD So. True. Why is school food so gross? Jess's nacho's looked like cat puke once. Twas disgusting.

...aren't there like four people who read your stuff who know you in RL? Because I now totally have your locker combo. I just have no idea where your locker is. XD I don't care, either. Just to throw that out there.
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
THAT gave me the creeps! And a new guy...swet!
DancingBells chapter 7 . 9/18/2010
"Riley and I did find some editable berries"

Edible?

And god I love this! It's so true! xD But we sold chocolates.

"What did I learn in girl scouts? Oh yeah, how to sell cookies."

This looks a bit weird. Is it missing a word? ""Riley can't do it then I have to.""

And this one is missing a word. xD

"Why don't you let come with you?""

She's an octopus! "cradled it with my other arms"

And yay! I love it! It's got me hooked. xD