Reviews for Virtual Reality
techno96 chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
OHMYGOD! Did you just say The Hunger Games. It is AWESOME. REALLY the most MARVELASTIC book EVER. I've been waiting a year for the third book to come out. My brother just got it checked out of our school library. Now all he has to do is read and FAST! PLEASE tell me what you think of The HUNGER GAMES, I need a book buddy :P

Great chapter by the way. Can't wait for the next update!
DancingBells chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
How do you pronounce her last name? I like that. 'Mrs Ray'

I love all their names! Apart from Sassy. And Ronald. xD But the rest I love.

I haven't read the Percy Jackson books. Only watched the movie.

Are they worth reading?

Till next.
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
cool! i hope you liked the PJO books i read them a while ago! i was disappointed with the movie as well...it was crappy, if they continue the series in movies, PJ and Annabeth will be like graduating from university...:/

but im not here to talk about PJO...

this was a great chapter, you made sure we all knew Melody had permission, and the mom thing? cool!

i cant wait for more! :D

Friendly Forever,

Fafa
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Lance is joining the trip...goody.
Mary Freda chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I enjoyed "Checkers" and am looking forward to this new one. :)
pbgurl chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
I'm glad I have only brothers, otherwise I wouldn't know what game console or games she was talking about. _

I'm excited for the chapter when they arrive at the cruise.

-Liz :D
Katielove chapter 3 . 9/6/2010
Riley at some points remind me of Me and Tiff mixed together.
DancingBells chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
Okay, I would log in, but I forgot my password, and I'm not on my laptop. It kinda died. xD

But. Oh. This story seems awesome so far! :D

And yes.. Title meaning very obvious.

I love Riley.. And Melody.. And Lance. Heh. You made them all too cool!

Till next!
Katielove chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
sounds good so far!
Katielove chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i think it is interesting!
Fate Rose chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
XD I totally followed that, but I assume you know why. XD Tis kind of ironic that in my story 'evil' is totally kicking ass. But they fight dirty! No matter what the story is, evil fights dirty and they have they advantage. *nods*

(And, yes, I am a horrible person. I warned you it would be a sad chapter. A horribly sad one.)
thesecretsinmyhair chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
realy good! laughed at Mel's wacky comments. but i wonder; how did she and Riley become friends?

the cruise sounds exciting! i'd jump onboard if my parents let me.

of course if i had and older brother they might...;)
11cina24 chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
ooh I have a feeling that cruise is like some place where they capture peepz & are seed for some selfish scheme by magical people;P ahaha idk, but yupp.

Really good chapter(:
A Drop of Inspiration chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
Oh my...A free cruise? Sounds like fun but rather suspicious
pbgurl chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
lol, loved the Madonna, like a virgin comment about her brother. XD

-Liz :D