Reviews for Virtual Reality
pbgurl chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
Wow, Chase was ANGRY. He is a scary guy when he is. Amarol would get his A** killed if/when Chase gets free.

Oh no, are they going to do the same experiments they did to Chase but to Melody now? :(

Katielove chapter 24 . 9/11/2011
hi i didn't log on so i just put my user name anyway, Really good job! I think she should become a demon and then her and chase could be together!
Fate Rose chapter 23 . 9/1/2011
Reviewing as I go and drop dead tired, so it might get interesting… Hope you enjoy! p

Her flattery at the compliment she received is amusing. XD

Trolls? Interesting…

Chase is yummy. (Must be said. Repeatedly.) And ohmygawd, he cried! D: Not cool, man! Made me sad. I just wanted to give him a hug. I’m sure Melody did, too, but she didn’t want to die so yeah…

Dude, she’s gawking at the bad guy. I don’t care how attractive he is! That’s a no-no!

I AM NOT CONFUSED AND I AM VERY ANGRY, SO ANGRY THAT CAPS LOCK IS ENTIRELY NECESSARY. OHMYGAWD, YOU ARE TERRIBLE. I HATE YOU. SO VERY MUCH. *angry face*

You need to update. Nownownownownow. NaNo is over! Finish the story! Please? :D?
pbgurl chapter 23 . 8/16/2011
grrr...NO Melody! She has to come back to her senses!

He's going to put Chase through the experiments again isn't he? :(

White Alchemist chapter 23 . 8/13/2011
Melody, don't touch his hand! Chase is better! XDDD I'm glad that you updated just in time! :D The cliffhanger made me feel slightly at unease but I'm supposed to feel that way, because it's a cliffhanger. :D Great job, GermanSam. :)
romancereader chapter 22 . 8/8/2011
I can't believe Chase and Melody were the ones to get captured! I guess it's a good thing Lance took the Taskalator...Ahhh, I hate cliffhangers! But I did love this chapter and enjoyed how Chase was sooo happy with just being able to touch Melody :-)
Lea Sparkle chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
ME! *raises hand* I want the title! I want the title! In all seriousness though, I really do want to review this chapter. Not that I don't always love all your work, but this chapter felt a little, I don't know, dry. It felt like there was one action throughout the whole chapter and a lot of the things felt repeated. I was not expecting the two people out of the group to be the two main characters, that is certainly an entertaining twist! It also rubbed me the wrong way the way that main characters shows affection to her love interest. It felt like she was a such a stick in the mud kind of character and then suddenly she's all lovely dovey. But that might also be jealousy talking. In all, this chapter was great, I really needed to know this information, but I wish there would have been a little more to work on. As always, keep up the great work!
Fate Rose chapter 22 . 8/7/2011
1. I couldn't sleep because my back hurts, because as you know, I just got allergy tested. So I decided to read. And then figured it would be a good idea to review. :D

2. Word count sucks. Hard core.

3. I hate you. Well, not so much you, as it is your cliffhangers. And I have to wait a whole week? Not cool, man. Not cool.

4. Chase is so cute. Just... yum. (And I can't review without mentioning it.) But this was a different kind of cute... Like, an innocent, adorable kind. The whole skin contact thing with Mel was just s adorable.

5. I really am tired, and I wish to stop myself from rambling so... Good night. Good luck with word count. Don't fall too far behind. And update soon, please? Before next week? :D?
White Alchemist chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
O_O Kidnapped? Chase and Melody? Still romantic! :DDDD The way he smiles at her feels so familiar. :D
pbgurl chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
I sure am surprised it was those three that were moving on. My previous guesses had been Mel, Chastity, and Chase.

I hope they don't start experimenting on Chase again now that they have him and Mel. :(

I'm seriously loving Chase's reactions to being able to have contact again.

"Contact with anyone else did not seem as exciting."

-Best Line!

Shakespearian Rose chapter 22 . 8/6/2011
My God, Chase and Melody are so freaking cute together. Please let them be together at the end. Chase has no place in that island and can leave without anyone missing him. I love Melody's spitfire, but we'll see if that holds up again Amarol. Maybe Chase can play a little White Knight to her damsel in distress again? I mean he has been resurrected more times that Amarol right? Right?

Love the chappie and hope you had a fabulous time with the Mouse.
White Alchemist chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
Aww, I still love the ChaseMelody moment XD. I'm an addict. Do your best in that competition, GermanSam. :)
Fate Rose chapter 21 . 8/1/2011
I just want to hug Chase. I really do. Well... I think there are other things that I would like to do with Chase, but this is not that point. ;p

Good back story though and it does explain a whole lot. It also disproves my earlier comment on the 'not risking life for just anyone' matter. So yay! No need to go back to the drawing board!

I enjoyed how clueless Chase is. It's cute. :D But so's Chase. Mmm... Oh, I'm drooling over your character all throughout this review, aren't I? Well, I suppose that means you're doing a good job because I just think Chase is just super yummy. I sort of wish you based characters off of people you know because I would be very happy to know Chase.

I'm rambling again, aren't I? Sorry, I really am tired. I just can't sleep. Well, I'll get to work on a little August NaNo and then head off to bed.

And of course, update soon! Preferably more than once a week!
Fate Rose chapter 20 . 8/1/2011
I assume you were going to have them kiss and then didn't? Saving if for later, then? ;D

Either way, it was still an amazing chapter. And the Chase/Mel moment/minor fluff was so cute! I forgot about the non-magically-ness. I was like, 'Why can she touch him?' And then you explained it and I felt blonde...-er than normal. XD

Gosh, I adore Chase oh so much. One more chapter an I'm all caught up! This makes me sad, because then I will have to wait for you to update. ( Oh, well. Great chapter.

I apologize for spelling errors and rambling. I'm tired.
Fate Rose chapter 19 . 8/1/2011
"I haven't died so it's just peachy." Giggle worthy moment. XD Made me chuckle.

Anyways... o Poor Chase. Goodness, I adore him even more now! But that was so kind of Chastity! But I'm curious as to why she did it? Like, what's their relationship? Because I don't think you would risk your life like that for just anyone... (Damn, I just realized plot-flaw in something I was working on, because normal people don't risk their lives for just anyone. *sigh* Back to the drawing board. Oh, I'm rambling. My apologies.)

107 is a lot of times. o.O Well, I can't wait to read the next, super-long chapter. :D Off I go!
200 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »