Reviews for The Chronicles of a Muslim Vampire
Maryam chapter 5 . 5/2
Oh wow. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm loving this story so far.
Maryam chapter 2 . 5/2
'with a lemon wedge!' I AM DYING XD. It's sad and conflicting one moment and I'd busting a gut the next.
Maryam chapter 1 . 5/2
Wow. I love your writing style! It's funny, but you get the serious bits in there really well. :) I think I might be hooked.
SecretVampire chapter 5 . 9/6/2015
This is good. Did it ever get published?
The Red Haired Brunette chapter 5 . 3/22/2015
The first thing I learned while reading this story was that Indian mothers and Egyptian mothers are exactly alike. The realization was frightening
The second thing is that I can't wait to see it in print so I can buy it ASAP and gift a few copies around as well. This story is a gem and I've read and re - read it in the past one day and my only regret is that I didn't find it sooner.
You're a great writer - I wish you all the best for your future endevaours!
newworld chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
Hello welcome to (new-worldvampire you want to be a vampire,still in human,haven talented brain turning to a vampire in a good posture in ten mines time to a human again, with out delaying in a good human is an opportunity to have the human vampire virus to perform in a good you are interested contact us on our mail, and you we have the knowledge of turning into vampire.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/13/2014
Wow, I love this story. Even if it hasn't been updated in a while. Sigh...
Kanra Khan chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
This is amazing! I'm planning to write a vampire story too and I thought I'd google a little to see if other people tried writing it with a Muslim backdrop- can I just say your writing is AMAZING and that I'm totally hooked? :D
Zayn Malik chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
The story is about a male with his mom certain a vampire which in he is a Blood Vampire not a physic but for the hell he drinks blood but other vamps *cut themselves. Meaning they cut their body parts so the blood leaks and then they drink the blood. Ali is trapped being a vampire by being bitten by a vampire or so. A physic vampire does not drink blood (but Ali does) it only transfers all energy from the person lately received by. It drains the energy without touching the victim (that's what attack) it does not hurt, positive! Just a bit to do to get some more energy, you sleep and then have the energy you had but then the P.V comes along and drains it all again. It looks like you are working for the P.V giving it your energy. All vampires work for Satan and the rules listed above in the chapter are damn right! I choked 'cause i read it but some are which self-control over smells of blood and energy, but the two of you have both jobs. Like the vampire works for Satan and you work for stupid,dumb,idiot,scoundrel Vampire. (Majboori hai)
me chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
When are you gonna publish this on paper? Cannot. Seriously. Wait. Here. How about TSYSK? When?
ElettraBelle chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
The greatest thing is that it's not like those twilight- vampires that sparkle! Why on earth would a vampire sparkle? I love it!

It's HIGHlarious! I can't wait to read more!
Rosie chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
One of the most hilarious prologues I've ever read, this is the most unique vampire-related story I could find on Fanfiction and Fictionpress combined
HelpINeedAUsername chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
I'm Muslim myself, and I found nothing wrong with this story...so ya, keep up the good work! And last chapter you made a refrence to Nancy Ajram, and she's my favorite Arabic singer ever! :) just thought i'd blab and be a super fan for a second...anyway luv the story!
Rockin'YourSocks chapter 5 . 8/29/2011
This was totally hilarious! And the idea was really original. It's a little disappointing that you won't be posting any more of this, but I'll definitely buy it if you ever publish it! If you do, could let me know?
Your Dearest Most Special BBF chapter 5 . 8/14/2011
Hello Dee!

Well... I'm honestly upset I've never read the whole thing before, cuz I loved it when I read it right nao!

It's hilarious, Dee, and you've outdone yourself again.

Could you email me the next chapter? I promise to buy a copy when you publish it anyways! xD

Yours,