Reviews for Dad
YasuRan chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
I liked the repetition of 'I don't know' throughout. It seemed to match the last line of being felt 'split in two'. I wished it could have been longer though.
diwu6398 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Short poem! Yay! I like short poems, and this was really relatable for me. I liked the repetition and I normally hate it.

I just read some of your profile, and I realized that you don't like corny stories. Which is what CinderElliot is right now. It won't be for long, but still. I sort of laughed at that.
violinlover96 chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Really nice, bestie. :) sorry i haven't been able to read this yet. To be honest, I feel like i can relate to this very well. Although there weren't many words that were used, I can still feel the passion and emotion that were used for this. You have by far surpassed me, young grasshopper. :P
HiddenFromYou chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
This is very powerful. I could relate to parts of it, and I'm sure a lot of people could. I like the way you use few words to convey a great deal. It puts power into your words that you wouldn't have if you'd written pages and pages.

One small thing. I liked how you ended certain sentences with full stops, as it gave a sense of closure. I think you should add a full stop to the final sentence of the poem, if you haven't left it out on purpose.

-From the Review Marathon (link in my profile)
kunoichi-socks chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This was simple but good! Your summary was really good, asking the reader not to tell your dad about this, it made me want to read it. Excellent work!

- Kat