Reviews for Yes, I Can
NormaJean Beausoleil chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
yay. thanks for sharing
frogs of war chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Call me slow, but I didn't get what the brackets were for until after he talks in curly brackets. I put stuff in brackets while I try to get just the right words to say what I mean.

You've got an "I man" where I think you mean "a"

Ian is in love with the person of Muyan not just attracted to the body. They'll make it, though it might be hard.
drowninglondon chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I wanted to say I really enjoyed this story. I can honestly say it seemed a little bit fantastical (love at first sight, love based on physical beauty), but for all that it was still a fabulous story to read. I think I expected a bittersweet ending of some sort, but I really love what you did. Yes, it's sad that Muyan was hurt, but at the same time I think he never could have left his people if he was still whole and valuable to them. I love the concept of a society where the pressure is put on the men to be beautiful! Thank you for sharing this. :)
Qui chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
You're like the queen of impotence/mutilation stories, did you know that? Most people would probably say that was bad, but you do them amazingly well and I get charmed by them instead of creeped out from empathy for my non-existent cock (at least no one can cut it off if I don't have it?)

Sorry, that was probably oversharing, but it's been a weird day.

Lovely little story,