Reviews for Daddy's Little Girl
Pam chapter 5 . 6/22/2013
Love it!
Raffleberry chapter 5 . 12/15/2010
your writings are all very touching, the contents may be sad and hurtful but they are all expressed deeply as you experienced them in your real life... Thanks for sharing your story and be proud of yourself because you are really not broken. You are a whole person. Trust that your dad loves you. ;)
lymli chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
I like all these poems, are very descriptive and heartfelt, I could relate the pain and confussion too, it's hard to love someone who leaves ya, but it's hard to hate completely...
Amaya-Ai chapter 4 . 11/12/2010
Your poems are making me cry...

Which is a good thing! You can get to the reader's emotions. Nice job!

Amaya-Ai chapter 3 . 11/12/2010
Yeah... my dad is crappy, but hopefully he stops drinking and gets better. I'll be praying.

Nice job, ONCE AGAIN.

Amaya-Ai chapter 2 . 11/12/2010
Deep, deep. I like it, again, I'm probably just going to review until you get to the end.

Nice job.

Amaya-Ai chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
This is down right creepy how familiar this poem seems.

I like it! Great job.

elma chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
it was beautiful. i think what made it so effective is that it came from teh heart. i love the different definitions at the beginning but and also the "daddy don't you" poem

its beautiful. i'm sorry i can't favourite it though because its too depressing and reading sad things for me encourage pessimistic thinking. but yeah, its good enough to favourite :)
inspirationgirl55 chapter 2 . 9/5/2010
i really feel bad for you :(! i couldn't imagine living without my dad. sure he's annoying at times, but this makes me appreciate him more. keep going, you writ beautiful poems
inspirationgirl55 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
aw, was this true? the poem is so beautiful, and sweet! it makes my heart ache in a good way