Reviews for Light X Dark
Serene devil chapter 21 . 2/16/2012
! I was yelled at for screaming with happiness but i couldnt help it i'm so hppy for them! .
Serene devil chapter 13 . 2/16/2012
well there we go. humph! *nods head* i kne it, but still its a shame that they cant be together. *sniff, sniff*
Serene devil chapter 12 . 2/16/2012
wow what kind of language was that? do you have a complete translation guide? you know like from french to english but for this? if you do please, please show us! .
Serene devil chapter 11 . 2/16/2012
get a grip sven, stop this little childish spat and just accept her! you know you'll end up doing that anyway! .!
Serene devil chapter 8 . 2/16/2012
Oh... My... GOD! That is so totally frekin awesome!
Serene devil chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
O.O Awesome!
Serene devil chapter 2 . 2/16/2012
Jerk! I mean Sven! she was only being nice! now that teacher he reminds me of my english teacher Mr. Scott, now he was just evil... have you two met by any chance?
Serene devil chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
Hey, good start, i love the name! sounds so unique!
Kali chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Ok my name is Kali my best friends name is Steven and I tell him stuff that none of my other friends know. AND we've been friends since first grade. This is so wierd but you are a great writer! oh and my sisters name is Sandra and Kali, in the stories, real name is Kalandra! This is freaking awesome!
gures chapter 19 . 3/13/2011
let him rot in jail for tonight, hahahahahahaha?
becky chapter 11 . 3/12/2011
everlasting bread
becky chapter 2 . 3/12/2011
i had no idea that u fantasied about Ms Muszynski like that. its kinda creepy that you think of her as a sexy man
love-not-fight chapter 18 . 1/16/2011
wow... iwish i could write like that! its so good! :)
nikki chapter 16 . 1/7/2011
Fantastic story just started reading it and i would have finished yesterday but i was tired! I love the story line and the theme! So vivid! It is like i am really where they are! Please contine writeing it truly is a wonderous story!
Elizabeth18 chapter 6 . 1/1/2011