Reviews for shakespeare was a sexual beast
Tipsy101 chapter 40 . 10/18/2010
Please don't say your old! I think it killed me a little bit lol.

My life begun at 17 :D

Make your life fun!
Tipsy101 chapter 39 . 10/18/2010
I sing all the time when I'm on my own. It's also because I hate that lonely silence.
Tipsy101 chapter 38 . 10/18/2010
I don't know why anyone would want to be one of those prim and proper people.

The second one sounds like a much better person :D
cassandove chapter 38 . 9/16/2010
Of course, you could be the Luna Moth, which is the PRETTIEST FUCKING THING EVER. :]
cassandove chapter 34 . 9/16/2010
My science for this year is Chemistry, and it isn't til next semester.

I have Spanish 2 this semester, Spanish 3 next, with the FUNNEST FUCKING TEACHER EVER. :D

YAY LUNCH.

I HAVE NO MATH THIS YEAR. WIN WIN WIN.

My English this year is Advanced Composition - again, not til next semester. I also love that teacher, who taught me English 10, and is amazingly hilarious.

My History this year (if you can call it that) is Government. Stupidest/Most Boring Class ever. We do World History in 9th and 10th grade.

My other class is Band, which is year-round. YAY BAND.
Tipsy101 chapter 32 . 9/15/2010
I have never heard of the word tintinnabulation and I have no idea what it means. But I like it.
pretty twisted chapter 33 . 9/13/2010
o.o
pretty twisted chapter 31 . 9/13/2010
I seriously like the title, and I can relate. Really.
cassandove chapter 33 . 9/13/2010
NICE. And yeah. Vaginal pizza topping is NO good.
cassandove chapter 29 . 9/13/2010
I want to hear about this ownage.

And I apologize for being so bitchy... My period makes my tolerance of the little things incredibly low. D:
cassandove chapter 28 . 9/13/2010
Uh... THAT WAS MY ENTIRE FUCKING POINT. Don't make me look like an ass, please.

I figured that you would pick up on it, because WE cannot change WITHOUT ACTION.

/rant.
cassandove chapter 26 . 9/13/2010
Ah, but when we change, our circumstances change, which leads things to change, as well.
pretty twisted chapter 25 . 9/11/2010
This was beautiful. You could've just said 'remember the baby bird that died?' but you weaved it into a gorgeous story. Amazing. I love your words.
Tipsy101 chapter 20 . 9/10/2010
I feel the same about music!

:O Someone didn't know who ACDC was? I thought everyone knew who they were! My brother went to see them earlier on in the year and I was insanely jealous!
Tipsy101 chapter 19 . 9/10/2010
Jelously is a horrible thing to feel :( I know all about that!
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »