Reviews for The Child Of Stone
Noelle chapter 1 . 4/3/2011
Please ma'am, I want some more.
Dash chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
This second paragraph is too big, I feel. I suggest cutting it in half; as in breaking it off somewhere and creating another paragraph.

[[But our story is not about any of these, hardly delightful, villagers]]

I don't think any of those commas are necessary...

[[It was exactly at some time in between noon and afternoon when they found themselves together]]

In between is a redundant phrase, I suggest removing the "in" from before it.

[[…no rule hanging on the door of the salon ever broken./ Well, except for that time…]]

Hahaha! That’s so funny.

[[By then, the whispering breeze of mid-afternoon and the buzzing of the villagers had incited her to wander around instead of going back to her aunt, like she should have.]]

I wouldn’t include the comma after “aunt”.

Whoa! Great ending, man! Loved this piece. The tone was brilliant and the entire narrative just beautiful! Wow. Fantastic piece you have here! Best of luck in L’One Shot Award!
WishBlade chapter 1 . 10/30/2010
That was amazing! It flowed so beautifully, and the story itself was very intriguing! ]
renegade01 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
well, this is definately unique, and it kept my attention all the way till the end. i actually wish there was more to it but its also good it ended there because its short and sweet and leaves it open to the imagination.

nicely done. ;)
Rhapsody's Song chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I love it! This is a great story! Part of me really wants you to continue it because I'd love to know how things work out with Crazy Lydia and John and John's dad and everything, but I really like the place you ended at also. Leaves us to imagine what happened on our own. Great job!
Ravina chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
I love fantasy and I love romance...so what's not to like, right?

But I AM confused about the 'Child of Stone'. If he's the child of Mr. Robinstock and Crazy Lydia, how is he so...well, stone-y? (How's that for running out of words? LOL.)

I'm thinking you should continue. *nods wisely* Yes, do that.

- Rebekah
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
Absolutely fantastic.
scarletfleur chapter 1 . 9/6/2010
it's really good, and anne and the child of stone are really interesting. a bit anti-climactic though i think...it doesn't seem finished? but for a creative writing class it would be a perfect hanging story.