Reviews for Wolfy's guide to school survival
Curs3dAngel chapter 37 . 2/6/2012
BUBBLE WRAP! :)
scribhneoir literatka chapter 10 . 12/28/2011
okay im sorry, but my English teacher actually did bring up necrophilia in class, as part of our class discussion, because she thought we were 'mature enough'...big mistake... I will literally never be able to look at Edgar Allen Poe's Annabelle Lee poem the same way ever again...*shudder*
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 21 . 5/5/2011
yikes. you know those those scantron tests? don't you hate it when you accidentaly skip one, and all the questions after hat are wrong becuae you place the answers one slot up from where they should be? and if you notice, then you have to erase them all, which takes forevor.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
at my school, someone somehow got a pen stuck in the ceiling of the cafeteria. we're all waiting for the day that it falls and takes someone's eye out.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 19 . 3/10/2011
now that's good advice. if i did well on my exams, that is.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 18 . 3/10/2011
yowch. you have cobbled streets? awesome. also, how are you updating in the middle of the school day?
Cariss chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
I really like these x)

But maybe add a story example of the rules?
DayOfTheBees chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Rule number 10- One fot he lads asked me what necrophila was (on topic, a poem we were reading inferred it) and he shouted out 'You like having sex with dead people?" My teaacher joined in.
Fakety Mcfakename chapter 14 . 1/9/2011
Very useful. i don't where heals(usually), so that cuts out some,but i must disagree on the sleeping chapter. i sleep in health class frequently, and i'm none the worse for wear. i believe it's becuase sleeping is good for your health, so she lets it slide.
Serendipital chapter 5 . 12/18/2010
Ah...violent video games...I love you so.
Jinaki chapter 11 . 11/3/2010
yesh. ish true. lol, pls write more.
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 9 . 10/8/2010
I love these rules! They make a lot of sense. I think South Africa's about the only place you can fall asleep in class and only end up with extra work!
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
loz u need more rules. try about 100!
Ninjo Of The Night chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
*cough cough* lauren, excuse me lol. i am not a git and me not puttin on weight jus means jealousy pour toi