Reviews for Fiery Dancer
UniqueAnimeFreak chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Hello:) Well, I'd like to say that this was really awesome! I promise to read your other stories later, but I had to review and tell you! Peace!
MejraThea chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
Kind of makes you wonder if she was a Phoenix or not, and if so, if they really do share the same mother since Kuroshi turned out fine.
Crystalynn chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
My apologies. It has been brought to my attention that this story does NOT in fact stand alone very well.

With this in mind, I would like to advise new readers to click over to its parent story, Without Light, and begin reading that instead, at least up to chapter 20.

At that point you will both understand and appreciate Fiery Dancer to its fullest.
non.graceful chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
I didn't particularly like this. I liked tue first part: Playin with fire is dangerous; from this you branch off into what has happened.

I did not liked the other parts where they were reborn again. It was childish.

But its linked to your other stories so maybe it had some relevance to it...
Alanisaur chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Thanks for noticing me and requesting me!
katiegirl101199 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This is the second time today I've reviewed one of your stories... This one was great. I loved how you brought all those requests into one central theme.

I also love the idea of baby Kuro, hopping up and down around his new little brother, I was laughing. :)

I also was wondering... Was there a typo when you said " See "Akadori" or "Without Light" ch 19 for request details/requirements."? Beacuse there is no chapter 19... I was just curious, sorry if I missed something and am being unobservant. ;)

Lovely as always!

-Katie
SCopySCat91 chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
1. Kuro and Kintra's dad is acctually kind of sweet, in a phycotic kinda way. And I found their thing with the perents very interesting

2. Gasp! Now I am so anxious to find out... Is Chris' dad (real one)someone who is very substantial to the story? I also wanted to say that this little snippet reminds me of a poem that I read in creative writing, where a young man is looking at a picture of his once happy parents and wondering what could have gone wrong.

3. Aww... Kuro isn't evil!
Writing-Is-Fun chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
The name of the tale it reminds me of a story I think I read with the same title, that same story's got to be this one, yeah!
Inu chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
I really liked the whole scene between baby kuro and kintra- especially when kuro tried to think of names! I was also shocked to hear such things about chris's parents. Also, I now know who kintra's mother is!
lionetspirit chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Beautifully written, especially the two lines:

When her feet hit solid ground, flames sprung up in their wake; magical golden fire that neither extinguished nor burned.

For she was the goddess who solely governed the sun, pouring blessings of warmth onto the shivering Earth.

It was just poetic enough to be beautiful without sounding pretentious. I also loved the characterization of the young Kuro. From the first two lines of his introduction, I already get a very clear picture of his excitement. Altogether, I liked the balance between the more poetic style (at the beginning with the fiery dancer) and throughout the rest of the piece, when you get into the minds of your characters and use more relaxed speech (ie. Admittedly though, she owed him one. What other wonderful pimp would have set her up with so many blue-eyed customers?) I also appreciated the fact that even when getting into the thoughts of your characters, your writing doesn't become entirely colloquial.

The first time I had read this, it was difficult to follow, but after reading Without Light, it made a lot more sense. The scenes were all really interesting and they moved along quickly. And though I don't prefer the scene changes without some sort of transition most of the time, it was necessary for this kind of piece.
Kenny00 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
very nice.
Modest Mouse 7 chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Amazing as always! I loved that it showed you more about Kuro's character... I'm really starting to like the guy. Even though he has a weird and somewhat concerning obsession with blood. I'm beginning to understand him more. Great Job!
Fiery Dancer chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
im crying... :)
kittyrevolution chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You've been writing a lot recently. But regardless, they are really good works.

Chris's mom is quite manipulative, I'm glad that Kuro fell in love with Kintra at first sight now, and Kuro's awakening seems like it's gonna be even less pleasant if he's still cuddling Chris
Bond x Lei chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Hey there,

I haven't read your mother story, but I will say that this did intrigue me. Or at least, the beginning part with the sun goddess and the death god. After that it got a little confusing, but as you said, it will be without reading its parent story.

Keep writing,