Reviews for PS I'd Rather Be Sleeping
darkershadeofpale chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
You've clearly been captured by something, here.

And FOR YOUR INFORMATION, it's not terrible at all. You should really not lie like that, it's unbecoming.

The last verse is my favourite, the rhyme was lovely and it made me smile.

I also get the impression that while the narrator is being an awful complainer, he really doesn't mind too much at all. The image you create of this woman as a huntress who siphons dreams is really quite pretty and interesting, and I would like you to write more about her, but that's just me.

. darker shade of pale
BrightEyedHeroine chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
I can't believe that when you have writer's block, you can still come up with sheer brilliance. I kind of hate you a little for that...

The last stanza is my favorite, especially the use of the word "siphoned."
Angel Investor chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Gotta hate writer's block, huh? You know, I usually do the same; if I haven't written anything for a while, I just start a random poem. It works for me, and I hope you've gotten over your writer's block now.

This poem was pretty good. You've got a great vocabulary and word choice.
CelestialMacabre chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I find it ironic that in order to cure writers' block, you write a poem, which usually cannot be done if you have writers' block. I like the last stanza you have, because I think it sums up writers' block well. Ideas break through for us, under the most ordinary of situations. But with that gift we're given a curse too: writers' block. Writers' block blocks our imagination, but it always repays us by leaving us a "verse" in return for siphoning off our dreaming.

Well done. Well done, indeed. And the rhymes weren't all too bad.
lymli chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
it could be romantic, but it's really funny by the way.