Reviews for Just a Feeling
Guest chapter 27 . 8/15/2013
I love this story. I've been reading all of your stories, and this was one of my top 5 favorites. Maybe even top 3. I've always loved stories with supernatural stuff in them, and this combined with what you usually write is awesome. Awesome isn't quite the word I want, but I always read and post reviews at around 1 or 2 AM, so I never get the exact word I want, and it's close enough... Well, I better go read another one of your stories! Or go to sleep, since I just read this entire thing at once and it's 3 AM, but I'd rather go read another story. Yep, gonna go read another story. Lol -Katepaw
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 27 . 1/15/2011
this story is weird...I like the story line, but I think it's written more like you would think a narrated movie would be than an actual story. I think if you actually went into greater depth of the background of the Connors, and how the supernatural get their powers, (whether it's passed down, which is is probably the most common, or whether it only happens for people with a certain...something in their bodies, there are plenty of ways that people have made up)it could be a great movie pitch but this needs a whole lot of work for it to be a good story. Like I said it's really good with people, but you're not very good at describing places and saying when the scene changes and stuff. Sorry if you think I'm being too critical, I don't mean to be, because I honestly think this is a good story, as opposed to a lot of other stories on this site.
iheartstarsx chapter 26 . 12/1/2010
No problem! But don't give me all the credit!

Mrs. Cupcake and metallicdiamond mentioned it first but I think you missed it!

Nice ending!
iheartstarsx chapter 27 . 12/1/2010
Umm.. you uploaded chapter 25 as chapter 27 again.. :O

update soon!
anonymous chapter 17 . 10/16/2010
i think adam should be ash but so far your story is really good i cant wait untill i finish it
metallicdiamond chapter 26 . 10/5/2010
you uploaded chapter 25 again :(
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 26 . 10/5/2010
yup! you posted the last chapter as the new one... :)
Mrs.Cupcake chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hey! I been waiting all day for this next chapter. I really like you story. Anyway, you might have not notice, but you posted last chapter as the new one.

Cant wait for you next update :)
Masked Ducky chapter 19 . 9/28/2010
Wow Haley is horrible! I feel bad for Luke though I mean all he wants is to protect her, and love her but he just afraid it would end badly. :( Poor Luke...
Masked Ducky chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
I'm surprised this hasn't gotten more reviews. The story is very interesting.
StreetsOfGold chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
i really like this! Keep going!
Sillysmile435 chapter 5 . 9/12/2010
I really like your story so far keep going :)
heaven.and.earth chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Wonderfu start to your story! I love the detailed descriptions and the hints we get of Rowan's past and personality. I look forward to the next bit!