Reviews for Different
loveofallthatisawesome chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
This made me cry and smile and just feel so much! I loved it :D It was awesome
Nanumi chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
This is such a sweet story. It may not be long or have huge adventures in it, but I really thought it spoke volumes about human kindness.
Freakleash chapter 1 . 12/16/2010
Cute! It's nice to read a story with a different plot. You don't see many stories with 'different' people as one of the main characters, and I think you pulled it off really well.

Also, I'm glad you didn't end it at their fight :)
boredsoul34 chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
it was really good. it made me cry (:
ribbons-paws chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
The ending made me smile. :-)
mizgardenia21 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
This was interesting. Not like many of the stories that I've read before and that's always a good thing. It was very sweet and the ending made me smile.
Ego Cat chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Never read something like this...

It's hard to find this in ral life!
xxcubanangelxx chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Aw that is cute, and it s nice to see that someone is accepting of others difference, even though most aren't.
Fallen Oblivion chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I just want to say how precious this story is. It's heartwarming to see love between a "normal" person and a "different" one. I use these words in quotations because there is no such thing as normal. It would be a fearsome thing to behold if it did exist.

My younger brother is Autistic. For him, it is difficult for him to distinguish between "love" and the desire for friendship. It breaks my heart when he loses a friend and he feels like it is his fault when it's really just the way of the world.

Thank you for writing this.
x Farii chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was SOO sweet!

Love this (:
watercolour dreams chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was really sweet. I love the message; don't judge people. My own brother has ADD and one of my best friends is "different", so I know what it's like to be the victim of teasing and judgements because someone is a little different than the norm. This story was lovely :). I love how you showed she didn't see anything wrong with him until other people started saying it. It really showed her innocence so well. I also like how you didn't reveal their names till the end. It really added a universal feel to the story throughout; like it could be about anyone and that everyone should be as true and accepting and non-judgemental as she was. Their love is innocent and true. I love it. I don't know whether I would quit college for love, personally, but I totally understand why she did. Lol. Anyway, this was a lovely story and you are very talented :). Great work!
ChocoResha chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Aw that was really sweet! First time I've actually liked a story featuring a handicapped person. Usually I think they're overly cliched so they get boring easily. But somehow yours came across as just really nice ] Good work.
cathstar chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Sweet story! I totally loved it!

And I wish I could see this in real life.
ManiacalByMoonlight chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Very cute! It's really nice to read a story where not everybody is a perfect or fatally flawed person. Left me with a kind of warm feeling. :)