Reviews for Nicolais
Do Play With Fire chapter 28 . 3/31/2012
I finished it, and it was great. Reading this whole story gave me something to look forward to whenever I found myself with free time.
Do Play With Fire chapter 4 . 3/9/2012
Cool story. Nicolais is a very interesting character.
Do Play With Fire chapter 1 . 3/3/2012
Interesting idea for a story, and good first chapter.
scion.of.morbidity chapter 28 . 9/30/2011
Brilliant story! Love Nicolais and Jago - awesome characters!
pluma-ferre chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
You could publish it. Then I will be one of those who can say I knew a famous writer before his first publishing!
Hppi1y Ev3r Afer chapter 28 . 7/13/2011
AWWWW! That was so wonderful! I am soo so so glad that you ended it like this instead of ending it two chapters back) It was not rushed. Endings are my favorite part of a story! If the ending is horrible then the story is bad, to me) YOu dID amazing!

If you can udnretsnad waht I am synaig, you are aslo aainzg!
Call.Me.Lou chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
My dear, you are a genius.
Call.Me.Lou chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
Still loving it!
Call.Me.Lou chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
My friend, I am reading this once again, and though I read it thoroughly last time, I am still impressed with your amazing attention to detail. Your writing style is quite amazing and I encourage you to publish this. It's most wonderful and plays into the whole villian/hero thong nicely. It 's a very interesting study of characters and I love it!
Call.Me.Lou chapter 28 . 12/4/2010
I must say, I thought I might kill you at some (okay, most) parts of the story. But I like how it ended. I loved the whole thing! You could FEEL the tension, and you truly are a wonderful writer. Although, there is one thing that I reccomend you change. The title. I think you'd have even better chances of getting this published if you changed it.

Wonderful story!

A Masterpiece!

-Lou
D chapter 28 . 10/24/2010
Absolutely loved this! Your characters felt like real people instead of lust driven walking cliches like the protagonists of far too many other romances I've read lately. And I cant not mention Belle who was by far the most adorable comic relief (and much more of course) in the history of ever. Can't wait for the sequel! Thanks for the great read (:
Lucy Freebird chapter 28 . 10/16/2010
Aww great chapter. Loved your story.
Emmy41 chapter 28 . 10/16/2010
Nicolais will make a great father! I think it's so awesome that Jeanne takes care of the state business. Alice is a cute name for the new addition to the family. It's a very cute chapter.
Emmy41 chapter 27 . 10/16/2010
Such a cute chapter! "Queen Nicolais? Does that make you King Jeanne?" Extremely hilarious.
silverspigot chapter 28 . 10/16/2010
I really am sorry for having missed the opportunity to have written more chapters! This chapter was extremely fluffy, but it was cute! Sorta like Amuto, but better! A lot better! I was expecting there to be more drama, because of the genres, but I'm not disappointed, even with the lack of heavy drama. I hope to read more stories from you...

Daphne