Reviews for Aurora's Dawn
Jjon chapter 2 . 8/29/2013
Hope life gives you a great big hug and things fall into place for you. I am still a fan of your writing, an mpreg fan too, lol, so if anyone can make this a good one, it will be you...hope to see you getting back to this story sometime.
quayjahn chapter 2 . 1/1/2013
Would like to know, how the story continues!
EtherealBlue chapter 2 . 10/2/2012
This could be really interesting & now I am curious, hope your muse will tell what happens next :)
authorLH chapter 1 . 5/14/2012
Awesome story!
Angelxoxo13 chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
Wow! The story's very interesting, I love to see you update. Soon. I like Christopher and Aurora. Intriguing me, the story.
Angelxoxo13 chapter 1 . 9/5/2011
The story's started quite good, I like it. Fav it l8r. Read onto next chapter.
Candy Kitten chapter 2 . 8/13/2011
eeek...eeek...EEEK! lol randomness strikes again. So does Chris and Ora you know, get some romance with each other later on? Really liked Ora's cuteness though and Kit's easy going, continue asap!
Seiri-sama chapter 2 . 5/31/2011
I am glad to see more of this. Please continue with this story. I must know how Ora will handle being with Christopher at Christopher's home. And how he will be once he gets back to training.

Update soon please!
RitaHouston chapter 2 . 3/10/2011
cant wait fo next chapter
papier.daffys chapter 2 . 2/22/2011
Fascinating world, especially with the characterization of Christopher and Ora. With Christopher, he feels/sounds familiar but then you step back and realize you can't quantify what you think you know, and Ora's sort of the opposite. Thanks for writing!
freak-joy-spastic chapter 2 . 2/21/2011
Nya! I love little Ora. His wings sound uber cute and touchable. I saw there wasn't a chapter three to go to and could not help but cry out in displeasure. I hope you can update soon. Much love and luck ~bye bye~
gyvareva chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
It looks very promising

I think I really like Ora (even though we don't really know him yet) ; will there be Ora POV moments?

Anyway, I can't wait for the third chapter!
pille-ip chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Yay, an update! I haven't really been 100% absorbed into the story yet (it usually takes several chapters, so it's ok .
jack chapter 1 . 1/3/2011
more please?
Kana chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
I love this story and I hope to see more of it. I love all your stories and I find them all to be very appealing and utterly delectable reading material. I hope to see more soon!