Reviews for Skinny Jeans and Love Drunk Dreams
ScarredWolf chapter 14 . 7/14/2014
I really like the sequel despite your misgivings and hope that you will continue updating and writing.
potteresque chapter 13 . 8/19/2013
more than a year later and i'm still hoping for a new chapter c:
EdwardCullen'sLove chapter 14 . 3/8/2013
I sooo hope you post the next chapter soon! I'm completely hooked on this story!
Vccle10 chapter 14 . 12/4/2012
You can't stop! Omg! I've literally read this story and the first one in two days. You have to keep updating. I love this with all my heart. I don't find it boring at all, and I love the characters. Please continue! I'm sure I'm not the only person feeling this way!
Guest chapter 14 . 8/4/2012
aww man i love ur story, gonna be sad that more updates wont be posted
Sheryl chapter 14 . 7/28/2012
OMG UPDATE!1 I've been reading the first book and then this for about 3 hours straight now! U HAVE TO UPDATE!

uhh...as for a 'review'. This story is definitely interesting, sweet, touching and deep all wrapped into one. Defitely something i would recommend to my friends. Although...I do have a problem with one thing. As much as I love Reed being all mushy and bare-my-heart-out to Liz, I feel like he does it a bit too much. I mean, he basically declares his love for Liz twice a chapter. And I just don't think a guy would do that much less a guy with his type of history. I mean...I'm pretty sure guys don't do heartfelt confessions to their girlfriends everyday.

Other than that. this was extremely enjoyable. KEEP IT UP!
Lafeyette chapter 14 . 5/28/2012
Noooooo! Don't give up on Liz and Reed! GAH you have to continue, coz I love thisss.

...No pressure or anything... Ahahah. But still. They're too cute to give up.

I really hope you continue this soooon.
bookppl93 chapter 14 . 5/6/2012
I guess I wasn't really paying attention but this isnt boring at all. I love it!
Shade the Viridescent chapter 13 . 4/22/2012
I'm so glad that their actions had consequences. So many times, people pull similar shit to what they did in stories, and they get away with it and just laugh. So I'm really glad that you put in those consequences, and I was going to say that last chapter but I forgot to review. (That's my bad, I'm sorry.)

Anyway. I'm also really glad that Bernard isn't just a prick, and that he actually has a reason, though twisted, for being the way he is. I love it when there isn't really a clear moral high ground, and when characters are more than they seem. So that was really cool.

I'm not sure how I feel about Quinn's decision. On the one hand, I dunno if he really had time to get to be friends with them, but then again it's probably because it's been a while since I read the other chapters. Other than my forgetfulness, I did like it. It was really sweet, and I like that Brittany ran off with him. There's some nice closure there.

Wow. To wind up this long review, I'm going off to read the next chapter, so I'll just say thanks for updating~!

~Latni-chan~
Emma chapter 14 . 4/19/2012
I love this story, and have spent the last few days reading this. Please don't ATP writing this story, if you are unhappy with it, I'm positive that you can point it back on the direction that you want it in!

I have to say, I do think that somehow you should try and get Reed back into the music scene... And not kill him off... The coughing up blood was quite distressing. I sorta want to see kirsten and haven show up and try to take the Lobdon music scene by strom!

Also, if you're stuck for ideas, I think it would be quite nice ror Liz and Reed to have a teacher that they can rely on, someone who doesn't agree with the way that the school runs.

Anyway, I love your story, and I really hope that you continue. There are not many good writers here, and the ones that are always end up leaving. You are a great writer, please don't give up!

-Emma.x
Irrevocably In Love chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
I ADORE THIS STORY... PLEASE DONT DISCONTINUE... TOO MANY OF MY ADDICTIONS HAVE DONE THAT... IM GONNA CRY!
avenged-angel117 chapter 14 . 4/15/2012
Personally, SJALDD is very good. Unfortunately, it has had a few dull moments. Perhaps you should take a break and think of how you can better the story from its current shape. I think it is a great story but you haven't been as into it as you could've. However, PLEASE finish it first and then maybe you could go back and edit it. I just do not want to see such an amazing story go to waste. Plus you would be letting down the people who have followed this story from the beginning. PLEASE FINISH.
Becjane chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
I was enjoying the sequel but I totally agree with you that it's a bit more drama than I would have maybe expected, I would love to see where they would have gone on the sort of rockstar tangent they seemed to be at the end of SKAAP :) But still, this has been really fun and I'm really impressed you are putting so much thought into it tbh
bookppl93 chapter 13 . 4/13/2012
That really is sad considering this is such a good book. You know, I dont beleive this story could ever be boring.
potteresque chapter 14 . 4/13/2012
NO! PLEASE DON'T STOP WRITING THIS!

I actually like it the way it is - even with all the drama. Everytime you update, it makes my day. So please, don't stop writing this! :(

I think the story is great, although I must admit, I was expecting more Liz and Reed moments. But other than that, I don't get bored with it. Sometimes I even reread everything from the start - SJAAP plus the chapters available in this story so far. I think I've reread it more than 3 times? And I'm not bored with it at all. It still continues to amaze me.

I'm just saying.

However, if you wish to rewrite the sequel, it's fine with me. Just please don't stop writing about Liz and Reed!
636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »