Reviews for From the Ashes: Pyre
Enyna chapter 19 . 5/3
Awesome. You make me cry and smile. Looking forward to the second book.
morningstorm70 chapter 19 . 3/1
I really love your stuff please post book II of from the ashes
dolly chapter 19 . 2/1
When is this going to continueee? This was such an amazing story! Please post the second book... Or I think I'm gonna die :(
freak-joy-spastic chapter 19 . 9/3/2014
I need more! Too much goodness has me an addict. The beasts, the babies, the romance, the pig headed king and needed tamer training reform. I need more. Please be kind to your readers and begging the next book soon. Much love.
freak-joy-spastic chapter 11 . 9/2/2014
Boy do you know how to rip someone's heart out then replace it with two. I cried till I had a headache and now I feel like dancing and singing from the mountain tops! There is just no way to top this. Sylass should be their new official God.
Nbsiren chapter 19 . 8/17/2014
Love it Hope you continue with Book Two :)
quayjahn chapter 19 . 6/20/2014
I hope one day I can read the second book... The first one was really special
Soraya Zeeva chapter 18 . 4/13/2014
I'm still waiting for the second book. Please get it out soon.
xyz chapter 19 . 3/18/2014
I enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23/2014
I hate the idea of someone being able to hear or see all my thoughts, so I understand Sarae ' al's anger.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6/2014
A. I love you, you're an amazing writer.
B. I hate you for ripping my fucking heart out with Rizka's death
C. I really enjoyed your world building, what with the differences between Kelmarin and Ell-something, Ellnavian? Culture.
D. This is supposed to be a review, so my one criticism is that Master Old Guy seems to be kind of a caricature, or a stereotype. Also, tiny Mage kid showing up out of nowhere was weird. Like, you could probably have made him a little different than lil!Serae'al.
E. How the fuck do you pronounce his name?! I've been pronouncing it Suh-Ray-Ull in my head, although I also considered See-Rye-Ail
Rahar Moonfire chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
Please post the sequel soon. I'm dying of anticipation here. T_T Please and thank you.
Madame Kiksters chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
I liked this...a lot.
Everything in here just kind of clicked. Like the fact that phoenixes and dragons were different genders of the same species? Genius. And those underdeveloped front feet, while strange, made perfect sense. The characters were wonderful and their persinalities were so real. (Searea 'al's mother being my favorite "other" character). I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the great work! :)

PS
Thanks for the pronunciation tip at the very beginning. Or the hero's name would have sounded like "Cereal" in my head. XD
Scarlet Hyacinth chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
This was a very interesting story. The concepts of demon carrier and the phoenix-dragon dynamic were quite original. I admit that I liked the YA flavor of the beginning, and that the original relationship between Sylass and Serae'al was what captivated me most. This changed as the characters grew more independent, and I kind of missed that close relationship by the end. In fact the m/m romance itself seemed to fall into the background in the beginning of the story and the ending was more about Rivak and Serae'al. On the whole, it was a well-balanced story of growth. I enjoyed it a great deal, and I look forward to the next book.
lovesyoumore chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Definitely can't wait until the next story!
136 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »