Reviews for From the Ashes: Pyre
Soraya Zeeva chapter 18 . 4/13
I'm still waiting for the second book. Please get it out soon.
xyz chapter 19 . 3/18
I enjoyed this story. Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 14 . 2/23
I hate the idea of someone being able to hear or see all my thoughts, so I understand Sarae ' al's anger.
Guest chapter 19 . 1/6
A. I love you, you're an amazing writer.
B. I hate you for ripping my fucking heart out with Rizka's death
C. I really enjoyed your world building, what with the differences between Kelmarin and Ell-something, Ellnavian? Culture.
D. This is supposed to be a review, so my one criticism is that Master Old Guy seems to be kind of a caricature, or a stereotype. Also, tiny Mage kid showing up out of nowhere was weird. Like, you could probably have made him a little different than lil!Serae'al.
E. How the fuck do you pronounce his name?! I've been pronouncing it Suh-Ray-Ull in my head, although I also considered See-Rye-Ail
Rahar Moonfire chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
Please post the sequel soon. I'm dying of anticipation here. T_T Please and thank you.
Madame Kiksters chapter 19 . 10/23/2013
I liked this...a lot.
Everything in here just kind of clicked. Like the fact that phoenixes and dragons were different genders of the same species? Genius. And those underdeveloped front feet, while strange, made perfect sense. The characters were wonderful and their persinalities were so real. (Searea 'al's mother being my favorite "other" character). I look forward to the next installment. Keep up the great work! :)

PS
Thanks for the pronunciation tip at the very beginning. Or the hero's name would have sounded like "Cereal" in my head. XD
Scarlet Hyacinth chapter 19 . 7/17/2013
This was a very interesting story. The concepts of demon carrier and the phoenix-dragon dynamic were quite original. I admit that I liked the YA flavor of the beginning, and that the original relationship between Sylass and Serae'al was what captivated me most. This changed as the characters grew more independent, and I kind of missed that close relationship by the end. In fact the m/m romance itself seemed to fall into the background in the beginning of the story and the ending was more about Rivak and Serae'al. On the whole, it was a well-balanced story of growth. I enjoyed it a great deal, and I look forward to the next book.
lovesyoumore chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Definitely can't wait until the next story!
Midnights Scream chapter 11 . 5/31/2013
Oh my god. That was the biggest emotional roller coaster a story has ever given me. First I cried because Rivak was dead, then I cried because beloved was dead, and then Rivak was alive, but I was still extremely depressed because Beloved is my favorite character, but then he's back too and I want to cry because I'm so happy and there are eggs! Oh my gosh, the ending of the chapter that spells doom can't even ruin how happy I feel right now. This is such a great story!
Midnights Scream chapter 10 . 5/31/2013
You made me cry! It's so heartbreaking, but I feel like you did an amazing job of capturing Serae'al's pain and grief. Pure amazingness!
Midnights Scream chapter 5 . 5/31/2013
Oh my goodness! I absolutely love Sylass. He's the best phoenix ever! I'm glad him and Serae'al bonded. they really are meant for each other!
paint-pops chapter 19 . 3/12/2013
oh wow, I cannot believe I haven't been able to read so many chapters! I checked this story a couple of weeks ago (now that my health is finally better) and have been reading ever since! thank you so much for this wonderful story! I really loved it and couldn't stop reading when I was into it again! thanks! can't wait for the second part and I'm sorry it took me far too long to review! :)
DNight chapter 19 . 12/11/2012
OH CLIFFY can't wait for rebirth
Setsuna's cas chapter 19 . 11/30/2012
Let me just say, that I've been reading all your stories, you're an awesome writer, and you need to start book two! please!
twilightserius chapter 19 . 11/18/2012
damn this dude has had a fucked up life filled with misunderstandings galore and i feel sorry for him but hope the next instalment he will have a better future
129 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »