Reviews for Genderbend It
Dena'sMelody chapter 12 . 4/22/2014
After reading "First Time" I was really excited to read the original work. And while it's completely awesome, I was disappointed to see it's not finished.

It's probably never going to be finished by this point if one takes into consideration the last time you updated and the time it is now. But I can still have a little hope right? I love it and it would be pretty awesome if you updated (please?)!
Mr. Oompa Loompa chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
UPDATE!
It just got to the juicy part, no pun intended but laughs anyways.
YOU
HAVE
TO
UPDATE
!
xD
Sadistic Bunny chapter 12 . 3/21/2011
So good! I can't wait for the next chapter :)
midnight to dusk chapter 12 . 1/19/2011
this story is awesome :D please finish
Deathcas chapter 12 . 12/18/2010
Ah, this is most definitely an interesting story. An interesting story indeed. I won't deny I've been laughing out loud quite a bit while reading this.

The characters are pretty amusing too, and the whole situation is just...pretty out-there. But that's part of its charm. :D

Anyway, I find it unusual you say chibi semes are tsunderes in your author's notes, since I'm a chibi seme, yet I'm not a tsundere.

But yet again, since I'm an asexual person with no interest in finding romance for myself, I guess I don't really 'count'.

Anyway, interesting story, cannot wait for an update. XD
crunchycookies chapter 11 . 12/12/2010
This story's great! This is my first time reading gay stuff and it's rather cool, not all gay sex... I might just be reading more of these. :)
MsChibiRagnarok chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Sorry, I don't think I could be effin happy right now even if I wanted to. But I liked the chapter.
Layanna S.D chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
OMFG!

I FLIPPIN LOVE IT!

GAW ITD SO DAMN CUTE MY HEAD IS GONNA ECPLODE!

SUCH KAWAIINESS!

gaed can't wait till ya' write more! XD i stayed on the computer and read all 12 for two hours straight! THIS IS FRICKIN AWESOME!

Can't wait for the nexty' one
Lolly4Holly chapter 12 . 12/12/2010
Great chapter. Aki is getting a bit much for Koji to handle, she almost blabbed his biggest secret, but that's what makes her character so well written :D I love how meddlesome you made her, it's great.

Koji really needed that hug with Masahiro at the end, I have a feeling he won't tell him the part about Satomi just yet though. Then again, I could be wrong.

Love what you've done with the story so far, I don't mind the short chapters. I'd rather you wrote great short chapters like this rather than rushing long ones that don't make any sense!

Keep up the GREAT work! Can't wait fo another update!

~ Holly
MikeL0987 chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
Amazing again i have to say, but there's one thing i don't like about it. It's to short _
Skye Hakari chapter 11 . 12/5/2010
I love it! :3 please update soon!
MsChibiRagnarok chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Yaoi manga! Uehdvwiwb!

Sorry, I just had candy, so I'm a little hyper right now.
Lolly4Holly chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
Ooh i love it! I squealed with excitement when I saw you had posted another chapter and it was definetly worth the wait. Great job, I loved the little scene with Koji refusing he was gay when he was realising that he was starting to love his best friend. And Aki is still just so hilarious. Love the new character Yuriko, she seems like a great new addition to the story.

I hope Koji works out his little problem with accepting he's gay soon, I feel so sorry for him :(

Great chapter, you shouldn't apologise because this was great work :D

~ Holly
Kitty1116 chapter 11 . 12/4/2010
E! :)

This was such a good chapter, oh my gosh i want more~

...See what you made me do? I just fangirled! I don't usually do that so this must be really awesome!
Kitty1116 chapter 10 . 11/7/2010
I finally got around to reading the newest chapters
38 | Page 1 .. Last Next »