Reviews for Witch Girl Akiko
rjanarielle chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Favorite yuri story of yours so far. Love it!
DamselD chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
I REALLY like this story! I've really liked the thought of witches and supernatural stuff and you should make a full story of this! It'll be HUGE.
Writing-Is-Fun chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
This is well written and I see no problems with it at all. It's good for a short story pertaining to the subject at hand.
bucki1956 chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
I loved it, and the plot, i look forward to more of them please keep it up
Lord Slayer chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
_

Pervert mode was engaged and is pleased/

But what I liked best about it was that this was more than just smut. You actually have a well developed character (Akiko seems a little one dimensional at this time, too obsessed with her aunt, but perhaps this will change in time if you continue) and you had an interesting location and, most rare of all in a smut fic, an actual plot! Well done!
Rahkshi500 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Cool, this is finally out now, and I've enjoyed every second of it. Even though this was what Akiko was originally meant to be, it still feels a bit strange from reading the other version of her back at Henry's Cavern. But either way, she seems very lovable to read, and Botan too. I look forward to more of your Halloween stories.
Temjin747 chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
Excellent oneshot, Ra. Akiko sounded very cute prior to her transforming, now she's damn sexy. Botan-chan sounds very sexy as well. Nice job with the scenery as well, really fits with the Halloween theme. Ending scene was very sexy and hot.

That's all I can really say. Excellent job, Ra.
CrazyNinjaPenguin chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
That was really adorable and also really sexy. I really enjoyed it.

What's more, I found the central characters very cute and likable.

After this I definitely look forward to what else you have in the works.