Reviews for Drift Away
locusloyal chapter 1 . 9/15/2017
Yes I love this story you should really continue to update, that would be wonderful
evebroughtanaxthistime chapter 1 . 7/21/2017
Pity you never took this one further. You had quite a daring grip on the choices the characters were making, especially the male. For him to suddenly introduce the token 'freak' as his girlfriend, would raise a few eyebrows, regardless of his status - but still manageable. Wanting to introduce her to his parents would have been a whole other can of wigglies all together - now she (as the enemy) would be given a grip on his private world. With what he had planned, there was no way around it, so as I said - pity you never took it further. It would have become quite interesting. Much love!
Sinalist chapter 1 . 1/9/2016
Why do I feel like he has feelings for her? I mean I never excuse rape but I feel like these characters have more depth to them than just their flaws in fact I feel like that adds to the characters interestingness(?). So please keep writing I'd love to see where things go from here. Pls pls pls update :33
Worst Person chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
-pouts- I thought you're gonna post another chapter sooo. This is addictive!
Sunshinemist chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
I really hope Devin gets nicer later on. I see potential in him. Thanks for writing. I hope to read the next chapter soon. :-)
CHO chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
I'm so sad that there is only one chapter, i want to read much more of this awesome story.
I wonder if this story is abandoned or...? Hope not. I'm willing to wait for a second chapter, no matter how long it takes you to updates this. x)
Hailsham chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Hey, english is not my first language, so excuse my mistakes (sure i am going to make at least one of them).
I started reading yours fictions a month ago, and i liked every story that you writed! It reminds me of the collection of book Harlequin, if you know what i mean. Except that love is not as "cul-cul la praline" in your stories.
I write a review in Drift Away because that is the storie i enjoyed the most, and i really want (should i tell need?) a next chapter, and a next-next chapter, etc.

Follow what you are doing on FP, you are so great!
othfever chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Please update this storrrry! I can't wait to see what happens with Lark and Devin D
Liley chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh my godness!
I can't believe how good this chapter was.
First time that i'm reading a story like this.
While reading from the start, i was hooked and eager to read more.
It was a wonderful first chapter really.

Please update soon?
The Phoenix Girl chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I love this story! Even though it's been more than 2 years since u first posted the first chapter I'm still hoping that u post another chapter :)
This story is very original and actually realistic! I mean Devin is one complex character! He has so much issues and actually wants Lark but doesn't know how to express it! He was keeping himself for her (which I find is very sweet) and bullying her so he can keep everyone away from her and just for him!in his own (sick) way he wants her to be his and his alone! This kind of characters is very hard to deal with!
I adore Lark. Despite the fact that she cuts herself and ended up sleeping with Devin, I find her very strong for putting up with the torture for three long years especially in her delicate age :)
Hope u get to update this story again!
Lily Laurence chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
Very intrigued - I hope you continue writing someday :)
SweetLilyAnne chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
Nice characters, can't wait too see what will happen! I just think you should slow down a bit with the plot, in order to give more space in the story to presents the characters, their lives so far, the background and so on... I think that your writing is lovely anyway!
I hope my review won't result offensive!
JustJen chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
Hiya! :) I'm pretty sure you have forgotten about this story but it is really good and has an amazing basis for a great plot and a great foundation to be a god story :) I really liked it and hope you find the time to continue it if you can :)
TheMobBunny chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
in love with story
Alanis chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Amazing! I, as well as many others, would be really happy if you could continue this story :) Devin is very interesting! I cannot wait to see how things will turn out.
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »