Reviews for Drift Away
Diamondz chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Soooo its been about two years since you've updated this story and I know you've got other stuff your working on but its would be seriously wonderful if you updated because right now I'm sitting on the edge of my seat wondering what the hell is going through Devin's mind. So pleasssssssse update maybe :))
mia aurora chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
pleasee update ! :D
T-Bar chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
I really hope you continue with this fiction story. It's absolutely awesome !
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
U-P-D-A-T-E.

I know you're working on other stories right now, too, but I hope you can find time to do this story, too.

I've read it so many times. Devin's such a mystery to me and I want to find out more and what will happen next and what this plan of his is!

See ya'
foxyricanlady chapter 1 . 3/18/2011
i hope you update soon cuz i really like this story cant wait to see whats gonna happen next
Sapling chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Please update! This is really good and I would love to see where you're planning on going with this. I've been waiting with baited breath, this is actually the 2nd time I've read through it and it's still damn good!
xXspiltmilkXx chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This is interesting! I really like it! Please update! : D Or else...I'll...unleash a horde of SasuSaku Mutants and they'll beg you for more all day and all night...And not in the fun way. Anyways, please update soon : D
5 minutes to midnight chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
Poor Lark :( But damn is Devin hot! Can't wait for the update )
Isforwinners chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
This is kind of fucked up, but in a totally hot way. Seriously, please continue. *fav'd*
Anon chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
mind officially blown,

it was really good.

HOPE YOU UPDATE
Storylover456 chapter 1 . 12/5/2010
Hi I really liked this, please update soon!
veyo chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
OK SUPER POSITIVE REVIEW RIGHT HERE PLEASE UPDATE, IDK WHY I LOVE THIS STORY BUT I DO, ITS REALLY GOOD, UR A GOOD AUTHOR, BUT U KNOW WHAT WOULD MAKE U MY FAVORITE: IF U UPDATE PLEASE.
tifftiffannie chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
good start. update soon! :D
ebs12 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
does he really hate her? why? like the idea, update soon
new72 chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Wow, good story can not wait to read more.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »