Reviews for Stars Don't Fall
The lone canine chapter 40 . 8/11/2011
Well look at that the fantastic and suspenseful end to a very spectacular story, from start to finish. I congratulate you on completing this story, and I enjoyed the end. The end, however leaves me thinking that this might not be over just yet...

The lone canine chapter 39 . 8/10/2011
Well this is not the way I'd expected things to turn out. It's kind of a bittersweet thing, really weird. There's good news and bad news when it comes to Syrusses I suppose. And you said that It's almost over? Wow. It's been a long one, but a great story.
The lone canine chapter 38 . 7/27/2011
You know in the midst of all this mayhem that went on this chapter, I somehow completely forgot that Syrusses was still the enemy. I don't know how, must have been me getting really into this chapter, and I lost track of that knowledge. Huh. Well, another great chapter. It's all good. Write more soon!
The lone canine chapter 37 . 7/22/2011
Oh darn it! Right towards the end there are Syrusses broke his word and started being evil again, you leave us on another cliffhanger. Ah man and I was so getting into the chapter. Oh well. Awesome chapter!
The lone canine chapter 36 . 7/20/2011
Finally! Syrusses, for the first time as stated in his life was scared. And he deserves it. Every bit of fear he is feeling after all that he has done. Go McKenzie! Really awesome. These last few chapters have been brilliant. :D
The lone canine chapter 34 . 7/18/2011
Well Cyrus is having no easy time dealing with the situation that is Syrusses and Harry is brainwashed as far as I know which complicates things. And doesn't make it easier. The people out on the battlefield at doing, well I should say. All round intense chapter, I loved it!
The lone canine chapter 33 . 7/16/2011
Go Ike! His best moment was when he declared that they kill the you-know-what. Ahh that made my day. I laughed and cheered yes. But the end caught me off guard. Surprise surprise, but not about Syrusses, for nothing he did will really shock me considering he is pure evil. Awesome chapter.
The lone canine chapter 32 . 7/16/2011
Aaaand the chapter ends with the bad guys entrance. A nice entrance I might add. Gotta give him credit at least for that. Intense chapter this one was, and I really enjoyed it. Keep em coming. Great job! :D
The lone canine chapter 31 . 7/14/2011
Wow this definitely was an intense, chapter. I wasn't expecting Cyrus to kiss McKenzie. I mean I knew they liked each other but I thought it was old news. Now Vaan is ticked off and McKenzie is in enemy hands. Juuuuust great...

I can't wait for the next chapter, it's so suspenseful! Write more soon!

Oh and congrats on hitting the 100,000 word mark!
The lone canine chapter 30 . 7/13/2011
I honestly like all of your chapters, they are nice and lengthy, keep me reading and it's hard to choose a particular favorite. This chapter is a great one though, like the others. I really liked the breaks you made to show a scene change, really clever. :D

Great job as always!
The lone canine chapter 29 . 7/9/2011
Oh that's right... you've been dead.

That made my day. That seriously, that one sentence made my day cause I laughed harder than I have in a while.

But poor McKenzie! The baby, all this stuff I don't blame her for hating Syrusses at all. A wonderful chapter this was. Definitely.
The lone canine chapter 28 . 7/7/2011
Uh, oh. Something or someone has attacked McKenzie! I wonder how that makes Cyrus feel. Just thinking. I'll bet he is both surprised and angry. I would be if I were him. Well, anyways all in all best chapter so far. Really intense and, awesome. Write more soon! :D
The lone canine chapter 27 . 6/24/2011
Wow that's a long chapter there, I like it! Really good chapter, it's so captivating with the word choice, all the action and I feel bad for Mckenzie and Cyrus, they are kind of... distant? Ah what's the word...

Anyways bottom line is this is an awesome chapter, I loved it.
The lone canine chapter 26 . 6/19/2011
Man Syressus is really bugging me in this chapter. He sure knows how to get people to do what he wants, that's for sure.

I loved the beginning of this chapter, made me laugh quite a bit. Good job... :D

Great chapter!
The lone canine chapter 25 . 5/18/2011
That was perhaps the most emotional chapter of Stars Don't Fall and I must say, you wrote it beautifully. Every part of it I loved, and now it seems like no one can trust Syressus. Darn him...

Awesome, awesome chapter!