Reviews for Beauty and the Wasp
petrisha.naidoo chapter 8 . 10/9/2014
Loved it...what a cliffhanger, you gonna leave us guessing like that 't wait for the next update !
Juvia chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
oh my gosh! I'm so scared! Is he doing it genuinely or to make someone jealous?! I don't know, but I can't wait to find out why he kissed her! U
EveryAngelHasWings chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
This is interesting... I want her to be Charles. Hes nice.
windy-rose8 chapter 8 . 10/7/2014
The suspense! The suspense! It's killing me!
petrisha.naidoo chapter 7 . 9/20/2014
lovely story I can't wait too see which guy becomes lexi's love interest.. I like charles but jake also but can't wait to see what you have planned for the beach trip .. gonna be interesting. Lexi's mum is just to sweet she's more like a bestfriend/girlfriend for lexi then her mom.. she's cool Please update soon.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/14/2014
Smirking? Again? *sigh*
butterbar chapter 7 . 9/9/2014
Great story! Update soon please! I am really enjoying this so far! And oh, I think I kinda like this Charles guy! He really seems to be nice! I kinda like him a tinsy binsy more :)

Keep writing! :)
7kassie8 chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
I prefer Jake but can't wait to see what you have planned with Charles love the story by the way xx
Emil Boyd chapter 7 . 9/8/2014
Oh yes, get rid of Jake please.
MasterWriter309 chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 6 . 9/6/2014
Her mom is really fucking annoying
The guy smirking all the time
Wtf
CaityLightning chapter 4 . 3/20/2013
Lol I love Jake XD he's so damn weird. Anyways awesome story! update soon, it going stupendous!
Andromeda Luna chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Bwahahhahaha I love it ;)
Please continue but please make it longer?!
I'm going insane over here!
Update soon!
Sparklingjewel12 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Haha shes blackmailing Jake. That's funny. I do have one suggestion though, when you're stinky dialogue, instead of using apostraphoes, use quotation marks. It's stupid I know, but that's what I'm used to it's weird seeing it differently. Other than that, it's great!
leavesfallingup chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Why do I think that this is going to backfire in a spectacular way?

A good story so far. Personally, I like longer chapters with more depth, but if you have a hundred short chapters to tell the same story, then so be it. It promises to be a fun read.
43 | Page 1 .. Last Next »