Reviews for Good Dogs
Minilie chapter 2 . 9/18/2010
this is a really good start, I like the idea, its so diffrent from everyone elses and I hope you keep going that way. the first chapter started out a bit like many other storys but the twist at the end made me read the chapter again, so I could see her as the "dog" and not the big sister I thought she was.

I think you have a good flow in your writhing, its easy to read and you describe everyting in a really good way, like feelings and the small things. I think thats what makes alot of the story! and thats a good thing!

I like Gray, you gett the feeling that shes been a "dog" for a long time and that she knew not to fight, that she would be killed and did what animals do, flee. and i cant wait yo know more about her.

Well I cant wait for the next chapter, hope it will be up soon!
Jenny.Humphrey chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
Hey this is good so far...why she didn't just get a new job and live as a human I don't know but it is definitely an interesting spin on the whole werewolf stories.
Mysterious MD chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I think that was another great chapter. Again, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors in the story. I think you are doing a great job with the story, you have a good amount of detail in there, and the plot flows really well. Overall it was a great update, I can't really think of any way criticism for it. Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read your next update.
Zethoa chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
"Mother said too" should be "Mother said to."

Other than that... SHE CAN CHANGE BACK! That was a big surprise. Not to mention the existence of other werewolves! Can't wait to see what happens next.
Zethoa chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
I just want to say, I LOVE the way you don't know she's a dog. The suspicion starts, but it's VERY subtle. My only protest would be to say that the "and I was their dog" seems a bit unnecessary. It sort of kills the subtlety. But I like your style! Reading onward.
UnchartedAlex chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Wow.

Just wow.

Firstly, I loved your descriptions. I could literally see myself in the back seat with Gray.

And how you wrote this? Fantastic! The casual hints up to the surprising revelation that Gray wasnt what we thought was incredible. Its not often that a story catches me by surprise, but you got me. And good.

As far as criticism goes, Ill forgive the few spelling mistakes I caught (which were few), but besides that, Id just like to know a bit more about the characters. Thatll probably come in future installments though, so Ill just wait patiently.

Consider me subscribed! I look forward to Chapter 2.

-UnchartedAlex :P
Mysterious MD chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
Well that was definitely an interesting chapter, I didn't see that coming. It's a very interesting way of starting off the story. The chapter was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It was a good chapter, I look forward to your next update, keep up the good writing.
Twilight Waterfall Mist chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
I do have to say that I went through and read this chapter three times. I never expected the ending, it totally shocked me. The writing is really good, and I was easily able to put myself into the place of the main character. Good job! :)
98 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7