Reviews for Triangle
Katerzzz chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Wow.

Love triangle. Interesting. I'd personally go for Shark, but hey, each to their own. Interesting one-shot but it again shows your talent for writing short, dramatic pieces that stay with you. Fantastic work. Good job.

Review payback!

Katerz

P.S. The Angel Waiting at Hell's Gate has been updated i you're interested D
cheveux roux chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
First of all, I love how the descriptions of Shark and Jesse - from their clothes, actions, and even down to their names - instantly create a visual of each character without blatantly stating anything. I liked how you've written about the "fine line between hate and love" without making it cliche or obvious, too. I actually like how you "focused" a bit more on Shark - from the description of each, I think that Shark is more in the forefront of everything and makes himself easier to notice, whereas Jesse is in the background, carefully assessing the situation, conversations, etc. It was much more characteristic to have more memories of Shark than Jesse. Personally, I would choose Jesse, but I have a feeling Caz chose Shark. Amazing story and very thought-provoking!
xRayne wolfx chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
May I ask you a question? Why the hell did you leave a cliff hanger! T.T This was so freakin' good! The drama between two boys, the girl's longing choice. Man it was like watching a dramatic anime scene and I loved it! Great job :)

The only problem I had was what you said in your author's note about not showing enough Jesse, but otherwise- this was a very good one-shot.

Rayne
seredemia chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Love triangle. Oh, I love them. I like how this isn't the type of love triangle that is so predictable. Like, one of the boys is so perfect, whilst the other one is just there. Ugh. I hate those. Those type of love triangles really annoy me. You showed that Caz really does have a tough decision and that both boys have something special in them. I like the way you paced this story. It's a long oneshot, but it didn't drag on. I personally preffered Jesse... I wish she chose him...

Roadhouse
Too Much Info chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I'd pick Shark but like Caz said...this isn't about fun. It's about your future and you're guranteed a better future with Jesse, but Shark seems to be more sponateous and laid-back at the same time.

Ugh. Touch decision. Loved your writing by the way :)
YasuRan chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I'm not sure I would've chosen either personally since they aren't my type of guys XD. Still, I get Caz's dilemma. It's hard to choose between someone who seems like the perfect man (Jesse) and falling back on comfortable old habits (Shark).

Writing-wise, I thought it lacked a little of your usual pizazz although I thought you illustrated Caz and Shark's relationship quite well. Maybe you could have chosen one of her relationships to focus on with the other in the background (just a suggestion). I still liked that you kept the ending open with the reader wondering about her final decision. Always nice to end with something to think about :)
beekster chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
this is a very well done piece.

i enjoy how you are extremely descriptive, the story moves quickly and cleanly yet not rushed.

I enjoy that you did not mention any places, any brands, etc. because it made this timeless and universal.

The feelings in this story are raw and real, even though it sounds like a two-timer would be immature, the girl is relatable even if I can't imagine going as far as she did.

I do not like that you did not show her choosing; it feels like you just coped out, didn't chose yourself what she would have done.

Again,