Reviews for I Really Do Hate You
leavesfallingup chapter 12 . 11/18/2013
"No Mom, he's a prop, just like I'm a prop. All the business world is a stage and your children are merely pawns (not ever players). If you sincerely gave a *&% about me, you wouldn't ask me to marry so that you could move your fortune over a few more decimals."

Ahh, if only people spoke the truth.
leavesfallingup chapter 9 . 11/18/2013
So then, she was adopted? If my adoptive father turned around and tried to use me for a business deal, he might not survive the encounter. Then again, perhaps that is why she complied so quickly. It didn't make sense why she gave in so easily for something she never wanted.
VioletColes chapter 34 . 8/9/2013
Great story! I loved the plot and the characters a lot. Now i got to go find me a boyd so i can have a cute kid like Jack with him
K'MI.974 chapter 34 . 7/28/2013
Love it!
Minkaos chapter 34 . 4/2/2013
I really enjoyed reading your story! Claire and Boyd really were able to develop their relationship and grow as people. I also really liked Claire's relationship with her brother, they're so fun together. Also, Jack sounds like a supercute kid, haha.
Binkybaby chapter 34 . 9/29/2012
Loved it
Guest chapter 34 . 7/30/2012
This is so sweet :D it made me cry ..
Lol
True love does exist :)) 3
helloanon chapter 6 . 5/18/2012
I feel like im just rereading the same story with nothing at all different when we get boyds perspective of the same event. It's kinda annoying since we just already read the exact same stuff! maybe you should have his perspective on one scene then hers on a whole other scene.
Mini-Crux chapter 34 . 4/29/2012
Amazing (:

I loved this story!
Mini-Crux chapter 27 . 4/29/2012
I really like this story!

You know it's kinda funny how Claire and Boyd have the same birthday as me, and they got divorced on my best friends birthday.

Lol.

Can't wait to finish this story tho.

I'm interested to see how it finishes (:
WordsFlowNaturally chapter 34 . 3/1/2012
This story has a really good plot and it's written really well!
Ice Bubble chapter 34 . 12/26/2011
Me likey
Ice Bubble chapter 33 . 12/26/2011
I absolutely love this chapter. I was grinning like an idiot the whole time. Though, I have been stuffing myself with rum fruit cake so...

But the story was incredible. *cyber high five or mouse click or something*
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
They're both considerably good at reading people.
Tigerheart12 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Hi! I've read L!qu!d and am working on Solid. I've just noticed this story, and also something else.

When you write, you don't really make it clear who's talking. For example, I saw in this chapter the following:

"'Thanks Claire.' I nodded."

It makes it sound like Claire was the one talking, so maybe something like:

"'Thanks Claire.' I nodded back."

would be better.

:) I love your stories, by the way, but this little habit confuses me sometimes.

And, if Fictionpress does allow something like this, I would love to coauthor a story with you, if you agree. :)
232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »