Reviews for Crossing the Finish Line
Kia chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
sbs4 chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
u take way too long to update! But I'm a big fan of interracial couples. I believe love is color blind and we r all pink on the inside. With that being said plz update.
Simone Frank chapter 22 . 7/6/2013
omg, omg, omg! Where do I begin, this story is amazing. I can understand why its taken you so long to write since this is basically a perfect story with little to fault but I wont lie, im mad that the last chapters on a cliff-hanger. I'm glad ryan pushed Charlie to tell the truth to their families. He is amazing so supportive and brave, it takes a lot of courage to stand up to your friends and family. I'm just surprised he didn't tell his mom about his no good dad and the affair. I hope Christi is going to get whats coming to her, a whole lot of karma. I kind of want Danny to see the error of his ways but I think that would be too unrealistic. Please update soon I know it can get put on the back burner when life gets In the way but do it for Charlie and ryan and your readers please! p.s. you are an amazing writer
Simone Frank chapter 3 . 7/5/2013
oh wow, what a great start, I can see why you have 400 reviews this is a great piece of fiction I just hope it stays this way in later chapters I love the pair and the ebbing of racial tensions. I cant wait to read on.
JFJD chapter 22 . 7/1/2013
Wow! Ryan's dad is a trip and stupid. Ryan could've easily told his mom about his other family. She probably already knows though. Ryan's dad should've chilled out the moment Ryan started calling him a hypocrite.
JFJD chapter 21 . 7/1/2013
Wow. I'm surprised Charlene played Ryan like that. She should've immediately told him about that tramp's threats. If they're together then she better start acting like it.
JFJD chapter 20 . 7/1/2013
She should spread a rumor the girl has warts. Lol. Charlene is handling her fine. She should see if her grandma can buy that land.
JFJD chapter 19 . 7/1/2013
I love a good sex scene. This one wasn't bad. I can't believe she did that with her grandma sleeping downstairs.
JFJD chapter 16 . 7/1/2013
Their relationship is developing a bit fast especially since they haven't too much quality time together. There's no story if it's too slow though. Some people feel it and know quicker than others. Different strokes and all that.
JFJD chapter 14 . 7/1/2013
It's really disturbing to read this and know it's set in 1988. I thought people were more enlightened. My mama's ways told me I was naive. ;-) I can't believe Wes would use that old not the same culture b.s. The biggest cultural differences between them are her North and South.
JFJD chapter 13 . 7/1/2013
Wow! This story is definitely not the typical teen love angst-filled melodrama. This is high drama. I'm not sure what she should do. It may be the town's worst kept secret.
JFJD chapter 10 . 7/1/2013
I am enjoying the story but there's only so much Romeo and Juliet teen angst melodrama I can tolerate. Lol.
JFJD chapter 8 . 6/30/2013
This is a good story. I like that you incorporated a bit of mystery into it too.
JFJD chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
Jay is rude as hell. Why would she come sit with him and his friends? What would make him think she'd abandon the people at her table? He's rude and sounds conceited.

I'm enjoying the story so far.
JFJD chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Do black men really tell their daughters that?! Nobody in my family has ever said that. I'm appalled.
449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »