Reviews for I'll Be Waiting
devs chapter 2 . 1/18/2012
End of chap 2 is weird. I think there are extra paragraphs at the end. Adorable story.
Raaawr Ima Dinosaur chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is such a sweet story! I'm really enjoying it! Is it actually a completed story or was it originally a one-shot but you're tuning it into a full-length story? just wondering :)
Liza chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Great story, i really enjoyed reading it. hope you update more! can't wait!
Crazyfunbean chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Amazing! Please keep writing. i can't wait for the next chapter. I love how you described how Emory felt after she got jaspers realistic(*wink wink*). i also like how Ethan reacted to Emory and Jaspers relationship.
Whatever-I-Want chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
it5's really good!
Whatever-I-Want chapter 2 . 6/13/2011
I love your stories! This one to. Alot. i kinda fell it needs to continue but in ends good to.
Lilith Nite chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
Shorter than the last, but still fulfilled my desire.

Another beautiful chapter for another amazing story by the same amazing author!

Keep it up! I can't wait to read more.

I honestly have no CC other than the shortness. It could have been longer, but that's just minor. Quality is more important than quantity in the case of a story!
queenjade chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Oh my goshh, this story is so incredibly sweet :)

I LOVE IT!

You should definatly write more, i'd love to read more.

I love the chemistry between the two character and their quirky personalities :)

Aww i hope you add more! :D

Jade

xoxo
peaceloverocknroll21 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
cute
Lilith Nite chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Absolutely beautiful. I loved the plot line, I really did.

Make a sequel or I'll end up doing it for you. Rawr!
sweetpoet2003 chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Aw this is very cute and sweet. You could definitely write more to it. Explain the fight she had, how her brother reacts to it. All that stuff. But it's also great the way it is.
Storm Nelson chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
hey this is a good story so far u should continue writing it. i cant wait to read more :)