Reviews for Worthless
Tragedy of Light and Dark II chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
Why did I not review this? I read it. Geez, I'm retarded. Oh and Happy New Year! I am giving you my first review of the year on a very deserving story! There's so much going on in this chapter both King and 52 are really interesting characters. I have a question. Will Expresso ever meet or go up against another Superbird
Lime-sama the Second chapter 9 . 12/22/2014
52 is a lot more tragic than anyone gives it credit for. I felt really sorry for it, but happy that Blake wanted to come and visit the car. Now it had someone who at least cares.

King has also really seen a lot. Both he and 52 have such stories. They should definitely meet each other on the track sometime.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 9 . 4/4/2014
Aw, this was so sweet and inspirational. A moment between two cars. I hope you update this soon! I love it and it's so unique. You should continue it.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 8 . 4/4/2014
Man, poor Kind really took it hard, then again I guess I would too if I was used to winning like he is.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 7 . 4/4/2014
This is a really cool chapter! I love the fact that I get to learn so much along the way and you make it informational too. Great job!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 6 . 4/4/2014
I really like the fact that this is told from Xpresso's point of view. I like how he learns things along the way and the whole thing with street racing really makes this story exciting!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 5 . 4/4/2014
I really like King. He's a born to be wild kind of cars. It fits him well
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
I like how you make the cars have feelings and different attitudes like they are all different and special, unique in their own way.
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 3 . 4/4/2014
There is a lot of information here about a car I have never heard of. I learned a lot in this chapter!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
This chapter is so sad. It kind of reminds me of the other story you did. The main car is so sad and lonely. I'd take it out of the junkyard and adopt him!
RadicalRadicals777 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
This looks interesting. I've never read a story about cars before..
HFGLF 2 chapter 9 . 2/20/2014
I'm sort of on the run, so I'll give you a semi-short or short review. This chapter was emotional, both for the cars and for their masters. 52 and Blake have a nice relationship and I hope that it can see the light in the darkness through Blake.
HFGLF 2 chapter 8 . 2/20/2014
What you do with this story is truly amazing, given what you have to go through writing a car's point of view without making it seem boring. You have a wonderful job at characterizing the cars, and you make each one so different that I don't get confused. I'm not a conessieur of cars but I do know a bit about the old classics.

The race was great, and you made it exciting even though it was a straight stretch of road. I also liked how you managed to make it seem close between the two until they reached the near finish, and the incident with Nash made it complex and put Expresso's feelings to the test.

King and Expresso are good contrasts to each other, which makes them very interesting. Poor King took it's loss hard. I do think that King is a lot more complex than people think, and that it had a lot of hidden fears. King also seems to have a bit of bitterness to it. It makes the car seem so human.

Lastly, the part about cars and dogs really made me think about your logic behind it. You're actually right about that, you know. I love my dogs, but my car doesn't complain, no matter how much I complain about it. Makes me want to go apologize to it.
HFGLF 2 chapter 7 . 2/20/2014
Sorry if my review is short. My laptop is dying on me so I have to make this semi-quick. I promise a longer review next time.

On to the chapter-

I really like the changes that Expresso and King underwent. You made everything make sense. I liked the part about the whole "life is a highway" concept. I also like the development of King and Expresso. Nice job.
HFGLF 2 chapter 6 . 2/20/2014
There are a lot of conflicting sides in this chapter. One on hand- there's Metro- the opposing opinion and defensive on street racing because it nearly experienced it's own death at the hands (or tires) of King and Phantom's street race. Then, there's Nash- the mediator who basically says "everything dies, and cars are insubordinate to their masters. Anything that happens as a result is the fault of the one behind the wheel. Sitting idly, cars don't kill people." There's King- who accepts the consequences of it's actions and seems pretty knowledgeable of what it does and yet, it can't help it either and seems to feel guilt. There's also Expresso- the car being chosen to take a side, the one who sees all points of view and doesn't want to hurt anyone with it's choice between family and friends.

If Metro wasn't so derogatory, it could have been a very emotional character and seemed less of a bad guy in that situation. I still see things from that point of view and don't blame it for being mad but it's approach was uneffective.

Too bad Expresso had to move away. I was enjoying Nash and Metro. I hope they make cameos later on. I'd love to see more of them.
183 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »