Reviews for Know vs Think
ScarLet chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
I absolutely adore this story. It's beautifully written and just plain wonderful. I hope you continue it, I would LOVE to read about Cid and Logan's love as well as Cid's possible fame. Once again, wonderfully done!

ScarLet
Mental Disturbed Social Retard chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Logan, use your ninja powers!
Avery H chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY! Although I can see that you haven't updated in three months. D;

One thing that bothered me was that in chapter 4, at first you say that his t-shirt had a bewildered elephant on it, then later you say that he has a disparaging iguana. It was great other than that. :)
firestar267 chapter 5 . 12/12/2010
Ha I like this! It's funny and well written and I'm very interested to see what happens next.
gaia-x-goddess chapter 5 . 11/23/2010
Sorry for the late review- I've been away from fp for a while :P but, yeah- I like how this is going :) can't wait for more. X
Addicted to Incense sticks chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Let me start with a light OMG! XD! ... *ahem* Yes. This story incredibly awesome, except for a few spelling mistakes and missing words (which I find with almost all stories in F.P. and ignore ;p, it is very well written. Cid is an interesting character. I see a bit of myself in him. You know, the inferiority and superiority complex... yup, that is me... except that I am less of the latter one. The relationship between Cid and Logan is far too short, I think. I hope that you could consider extending their meetings a little bit more because we, the readers, have a very vague idea about Logan in terms of personality. The physical description was pretty good though; not overdone like most writers. It lets the readers imagine his visage quite easily. I like Anna also! She sound really adorable! xD teehee

And... like most reviewers, I hope that you update very soon!

Sincerely,

Addicted to Incense Sticks
Zethoa chapter 5 . 11/3/2010
*Chortles*

Oh gosh. Cid is adorable. With his inner ear condition and his superiority-inferiority complex, he's imperfect and neurotic and lovable. And his family is equally fantastic.

Logan, I'm not so sure about, but I love the whole "super-protective Micheal" thing.

I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
FlorVerde chapter 5 . 11/2/2010
I love Michael. He's so awkward and caring in a cute way! And, well, you already know how much I love Cid :p And Logan! That was so completely unexpected. He's not even doing it on purpose (that we know of) but he's still stalking Cid! That was really funny lol

Loved this chapter; thanks for the update! :)
OrangeJuice190 chapter 5 . 10/30/2010
ah! I was just getting into this! Update soon! Yay!
yaoi8808 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
haha, I love where the story is going! Why don't you post the stuff from nano too? I'd definitely love to see loads of more updates on this story. Anyways, just wanted to drop by and say I LOVE YOUR WRITING!
ZaraRose.16 chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Agh! Dont leave me there! Fu-dge you! xD

Seriously though, update soon please!
WayfarerRedemption chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Great story! I like how focused on family Cid is, its admirable.
mustard hen chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Oh dear. What excellent timing you have, Michael(!)

Nice (Cid would not approve of my word choice) descriptions of Michael and Logan here, and the ninja bit Cid adds about Logan...

The conversation between Logan and Cid is really sweet as well (until Michael walks in, of course...)...

I hoipe there's more soon!
aditus chapter 5 . 10/29/2010
Gah, you really like to tease huh? Is he now a soon to be published author or is he not? Logan sounds awesome btw.
XeeWrites chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
I really loved the ending of this chapter! Looking forward to the next one c:

"I just wanted my name in text."

I'm really surprised he hadn't considered self publishing, even if it were POD, or Vanity publishing.
44 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »