Reviews for Know vs Think
XeeWrites chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
"Even if he is a git who can't spell colour properly."

Ahahaha, I love you.

/is English.
XeeWrites chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
What a great start! I haven't been interested in a fictionpress story in a long time. Your characters are really realistic. I especially like Cid and Jenny. Poor Cid, being mistaken for her dad!

There were a lot of grammatical mistakes, and sometimes the flow was awkward and I skim read a bit, but the storytelling was so captivating I didn't notice a lot of the time.

I can't wait to learn more about Logan c:
gaia-x-goddess chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
:D good news for Cid. :) xx
violet-chi chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
"Cid Jones"...xD That's beautiful. Even if there wasn't any Logan. ;_;
FlorVerde chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Does it make me too much of a skeptic if the little voice inside my heads keeps chanting 'it's not really him, it's another guy with the same name as him?' :p If it really is him, it would be AWESOME. I hope it is... I actually thought the author would be Logan... Their interactions are so cute by the way! I can't wait to read more about them :) And I love Cid. I really really really really really (etc.) like his clumsy geek personality!

I feel we don't read enough about those... and he's not clumsy in a clueless, naive way; I mean he is kind of clueless and naive but in a good way. Does that make sense? No? My brain is lacking sugar so that probably explains it.

Anyways, I love your story (sorry for not commenting before, as an author looking for comments - funny how my algorithm is similar to yours - I feel your pain). Ok. I'm just going to shut up and find some chocolate to snack on. But keep writing and update again soon! I really like this story (hope you don't mind if I put it up on my rec list on my livejournal?) :)
mustard hen chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Oh, Cid... Clever, much? (Though knowing my luck, I probably

would have done the same thing in that situation...)

It's nice that Stacy (and her dad) thinks Cid's gonna be the next big thing with his story; it'd be nice for him to have some success after being denied for so long...

Great chapter, I hope there's more soon!
mustard hen chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
Aww poor Cid, he's so confused... I like the line about Logan being a ninja - I think I agree!

I really like this story, and I hope you update soon!
violet-chi chapter 3 . 9/23/2010
SQUE! 8DD SOCUTESOCUTESOCUTE! xDD

OMG I LOVE HIS "THING"!
Shadowofwonder47 chapter 2 . 9/22/2010
Really love the story so far! I am very much looking forward to more! I love how you made Cid so contradictory and complicated. It gives him the feel of a real person and makes him a very realistic character. I also love Cid's personality very much! He's so loveble and unique!
Rukaya chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
omg, I thought you'd want to know, this teenage boy came into my work today with his little sister and they were teasing each other and so cute and all i could think about was this story! great chapter by the way, the family has such a great dynamic... and you're welcome for the review, hehe. you're probably going to be getting one for every chapter from me :P
violet-chi chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
OMG SO CUTE! So freaking adorable! If you keep going with this story I'll give you a digital hug. In fact, I will probably digitally glomp you. This story is really good- and accents are always hot.

Always. ;P
butts chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I really, genuinely enjoyed this story. which is odd, because I hardly ever find a good story in the first ten I click. So thank you for updating when you did!

I noticed some spacing issues, but I have a feeling that's more from FictionPress than any mishap on your part. They have problems with spacing .

Overall, I enjoyed the story. However, I'm tempted to leave a poor review for the whole Chelsea supporter thing. Sorry, but it's a bit fail. :P

I'm alerting, and I can't wait for a new chapter.

Now I'm off to look at your profile to see if you have any other fics up... :D
gaia-x-goddess chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Cid's interesting and different, and I like this a lot xD
Rukaya chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
OMG, this is so good! I love Cid and his whole family! please update soon!
44 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3