Reviews for The Coffin
Some1Else chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
This has a classic feel to it. It's not the type of horror I usually go for, but it's still a decent story and you do have some level of talent. If you did not, I wouldn't have finished the story. Anyway, keep at it.
Nickolaus Pacione chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Okay this would be a long time since I reviewed a story this huge on but this one will fare better if you kept it as a print exclusive. The title caught me because I too am a Gothic Horror writer. Illinois is mostly the settings of my work, but all in all this one is a killer novella. I am doing an anthology of horror featuring writers from both and (trying to encourage them to do original horror or if it is the public domain fandoms - if I like the story I will invite them to take part in this anthology. It's a 4theluv anthology meaning I am using the anthology to get a few publishers paying attention. The 708 area code - what part of the 708? I lived in Justice, Illinois.
bananabrainz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
wow! I really enjoyed this! well done on the fourth for this by the way. it took me a while to read, but I guess that's what comes when you stay up too late :D

but yes thank you for the great read!

hope to see more from you

Happy writing,