Reviews for The Concept of an Ideal World
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
Okay, told you I'd check it out; it just took me a while. What I'm confused about is why you say you don't know a lot about horses yet you use terms for horses that I only recently learned and I live with horses. You seem to be doing just as good as you were with CS grammatically. It's to early to tell if it's really good or not, but it seems good so far. Keep up the good work.
AJ Garcia chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
I'd have to say that Louise scares me a little. I could picture her glare perfectly. O_O I think it would make things interresting if she hadn't moved on from Raja. Jesse is pretty cool) I like him. And I'm okay with them getting together, but if you do, it will need drama. If it was me... I would move up and work on the ranch (mom would probably come too, though she would most than likely move into her own place not too far). Since they already treat her like family..it works. But this is just me. ThIs iS yOuR sToRy)

I'm loving every word of it!

Write on! _
Brandi Heir chapter 4 . 10/3/2010
i like the cattle drive poem :)

i hope i didnt make you feel bad about your writing with the no flaws character critique but i felt it was something important in the story.

but i loved this chapter very much!
Brandi Heir chapter 3 . 9/21/2010
haha, i like elena better then louise. sorry for the late review, my life is like zero free time at the moment. i'm so behind on everything it's not even funny.

anyroad, loved it. especially the raja stuff. though you might want to be careful because elena is starting to be perfect everywhere.
Brandi Heir chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
looks exciting! i like it very much and can't wait to see more.

i would like to see a picture of raja. she sounds like such a beautiful horse.

my favorite part was the end. really funny and kind of cute :D