Reviews for Live, Spelled Backwards
Wylloa chapter 1 . 2/12/2011
Is there ever a cure to the monster within?

"But maybe…maybe a part of me doesn't mind. Maybe a part of me wants to feel her scathing hands all over me, ripping me to shreds. Could you imagine the blood? The torrents and torrents of blood…"

After awhile, what you want is twisted with what you need, and what you fear.
Rosetta Penn chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
I remember when first realized "evil" is "live" spelled backwards. I was sort of just like- whoa. Cool.

I like, "Blood is life, you know. If you really want to take all that "drink from the nectar of life" stuff seriously, you might as well start drinking blood."

One of my characters says something sort of similar in one of my short stories. It's fascinating, isn't it? You have to admit, even if you're an atheist, those Christian folk were really on to something.
Dreamers-Requiem chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
Creepy and really effective. Even though it was pretty short, it still felt powerful; like something that'll stick with you after you've read it. I really liked the ambiguity with the ending, as well. It worked really well!
Little girl Big world chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Oh I loved the creepy kind of tone that this had. Wonderfully worded. "She knew I was already hollow and ready for the taking." Favorite line.