Reviews for My lyrical sanctuary
calmthestorm chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
SOULSIS! This is a brilliant idea. Dang girl, where do you come up with these things?

I really enjoyed reading this.

I'm sorry boys are such tools :(

I don't understand how someone can claim to love someone, and then let them go like that.

Anyways, great job. (:
Kristen Wallen chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
Congrats on your pillowbook! (:
Brooke Scott chapter 2 . 9/19/2010
I didn't know this song but I listened to it before I read your thoughts. It's such a beautiful song and very relatable. I have a similar story to you my bf left for college before I graduated from hs and all seemed good but then we would go days and then weeks w/o speaking I would call him everyday but nothing. He was suppose to go to homecoming with me but that night after i was ready to go his sister shows up and says he had to stay at school. I went down and visited him and even though I loved him with all my heart I thought it was better for us to break up for him to move on. For me to get over him. The song I listened to during that time that really helped me was Already Gone by Kelly Clarkson. He got engaged within 3 months and it really broke my heart. Then in June we got back together and everything was good again until the new school started and I left for a college in a different state from him he broke up with me the day b4 i left a month ago. It hurts a lot! This time he said it was for my own good that he wasn't good for me...I don't agree! It's been a hard month and he's back with his ex he was engaged to. So i feel ur pain and thank you for sharing the song!
Brooke Scott chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Can't wait to get to know u through lyrics! I'm the same way I have so many lyrical things it's not even funny! Music is my life I have a playlist for every mood and I hope we have similar taste!