Reviews for Changehood 4: Generations
Mysterious MD chapter 34 . 2/25/2011
That was another fantastic chapter. It was well written, the only part I was unsure of was the end when you had; "'I miss her' he said simply." I first thought it was Alexander before I realized it was Patrick, but that could have just been me. We see Patrick change his line of thought to incorporating what's best not only for him, but for others. He's trying to make it so it's his kids' decision for what to do, not his. The ending was so sad, we see Patrick start to break down. It was a fantastic chapter, but a sudden ending. I would love to read Part 5 if you write it. I love the way we see Patrick evolve as time goes by. I would also be interested in something from Alexander's POV, it would be intriguing. Keep up the great writing!
Mysterious MD chapter 33 . 2/21/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was a great time for helping the closure of Riley's death with Patrick. With all the events going on, Patrick didn't really have time to reflect on Riley. Now he had the chance, and finds that the memory that Riley held onto was the one of his weakest moment, when she truly fell in love with him. It was a very humanizing concept, as Patrick didn't always exhibit great emotion. This is something I truly enjoy about this story, the changing of Patrick over all the stories. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the great writing.
Sea Turtles chapter 32 . 2/18/2011
"Because you were my friend…and you thought I would hate you for this."

Powerfully written. I love it :-) !

Sorry for the short review. I'm short on time. Keep it up though.
Mysterious MD chapter 32 . 2/16/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was so sad to see Alexander like this, and Echo being pushed to her limits of endurance. Patrick is taking in as many people as he can to help distract him from his situation, and Alexander breaks down in front of Daniel and we see how much he cares for his friend. It was a fantastic chapter and I can't wait to read the next. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 31 . 2/9/2011
That was a great chapter, full of a mix of happiness and sadness again. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see Patrick starting to clear out Riley's things, and we see just how much he has progressed in maturity. He actually admits to crying, something he probably wouldn't have done before. We then see that Daniel is happy, and we have hope that Alexander is alright. He woke up, and was a little aggressive, but he woke up. I just wonder if something happened to him mentally, but at least Echo and Daniel are relieved and happy. I can't wait to read more, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 30 . 2/2/2011
That was a fantastic chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see Sarella and Daniel come back to offer support to Patrick after finding out about the attack. They find out he lost Riley and that Alexander is injured. So Daniel and Patrick go to see Alexander and Echo, and Echo makes Daniel feel better after what he did to Alexander. It was an amazing chapter. I love how you have everything interconnected. You don't leave any loose ends and you keep bringing up things from previous books. Keep up the amazing writing, I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Mysterious MD chapter 29 . 1/30/2011
That was a fantastic chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was so sad, Riley's funeral takes place, Echo lost a child, and Alexander is unconscious. There is so many bad occurrences happening. The ending was great, with Echo wanting to honor Riley, and Patrick telling her to name her daughter Sofia. I can't wait to read the next chapter, this is again an amazing story. Keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 28 . 1/24/2011
That was such a sad ending for the chapter. It was well written, I don't think I encountered any spelling or grammar errors. The only part I was unsure of was when you had; "Although he did not answer to Patrick", but it could work, I'm not sure, just wanted to put it out there. It was such a sad chapter, Riley is dead, and Lief is in the hospital. It is such a sad chapter, poor Patrick now lost his wife who was with child. I can't wait to read the next chapter, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 27 . 1/21/2011
That was an intense chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see the mysterious Ifyns appear and attack the academy. Thankfully Patrick manages to rescue the kids and get them to safety, only sustaining one wound in the process which isn't life threatening. Now they are all worried about what is going on with Ronin, and the ending line was a great one. I can't wait to read the next update, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 26 . 1/17/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We see that they had another boy, and that he is well behaved. We see Patrick and Alexander fear for their children being sent to war. Alexander has two more children on the way, and Patrick and Riley have another child coming as well, and Riley is not a change. It was a happy chapter but the last line leaves me in worrying suspense over what bad things might happen to their family. I can't wait to read the next update, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 25 . 1/14/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was great, and amusing, to see them working on children names. It was funny that Riley wanted to have a child with nicknames but she has never used them for her children so far. It was great how they are naming their child, if it is a boy, for Lica. Again, I enjoy how you link all of your previous stories to the rest of them, it really makes for a great story. I can't wait to read the next update, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 24 . 1/10/2011
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see Andrew in his class and watch as Patrick worries over him while also worrying about coddling him, which I think was a great part of the chapter. We then see that Andrew is doing exceedingly well in all the classes but Patrick's because his is more intellect based and Andrew is still young. Then we find out his old student has passed away and Coach is getting married with a child on the way. Which leads back to him wanting this child not to be in the Change system. I can't wait to read the next update, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 23 . 1/5/2011
That was a great chapter full of many mixed feelings. It was well written again, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was amusing to see Patrick being a bit selfish with Black and not wanting him to leave. We've seen Black since the first book, so it's kind of sad to think he would leave with Andrew. And then we have him keeping Leif as long as he can. And now Riley is pregnant again and Patrick is happy she's staying, but feels guilty that that's the reason and not that he's going to have another child. It was a great chapter, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 22 . 12/30/2010
That was a quick chapter, but a nice one. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was happy to see Andrew and Riley and Patrick for Riley's birthday, but upsetting that she has to leave and the uncertainty about a daughter. I look forward to reading more, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 21 . 12/18/2010
That was an amazing chapter. Again it was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was a great chapter, I enjoyed reading it. Things seem happier now that everyone is back. Andrew is back and loves his parents and doesn't seem to be angry. Leif is back home with them, and Patrick and Alex get to talk a little. Riley is amusing at the end of the chapter. It was a great chapter and I can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the great writing.
36 | Page 1 .. Last Next »