Reviews for Changehood 4: Generations
Mysterious MD chapter 20 . 12/15/2010
This is getting really sad, and it's well written. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors in this chapter. Patrick and Riley are fighting with Patrick now reevaluating what he once was a part of, while Riley argues against him. And then Riley says that horrible thing to Patrick. The story is getting sadder and sadder, but the way it goes that path is great. I enjoy the development you've had of the characters and how things work together. Keep up the great writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 19 . 12/6/2010
That was a good chapter with a sad ending/realization. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Patrick began to 'help' organize the reports so he could satisfy his curiosity, which in some ways was selfish, but a part of the story that was well placed. He then sees that Shaun was indeed honest, and made the self revelation of disliking the way things were. It was a good chapter and I look forward to reading what happens next. Keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 18 . 11/30/2010
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. Patrick and Alex have a close talk, and Patrick finally lets him know that Leif is his son. We find out about the mission, and how Tyler was tortured so cruelly. We also see that Shaun did not take it well. It was an emotionally powerful chapter and sad, but it was sad in a good way. You wrote the chapter well. Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 17 . 11/25/2010
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. Andrew is on his way to get trained, and Patrick's old student is his new teacher. I like how you have the past, present, and future mix together in the story like that. And now Leif is going to be on the squad. It's sad after Patrick's thoughts about the ordeal. Now Andrew will be gone at the academy, Riley will be going on a mission, and Leif will be on the Fourth Squad. It's sad, but well written. I can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the great writing.
McFisticuffs chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
aw so cute. i loved this little arc/detour into the past. i would love to see an entire book dedicated to andys life, or alexanders life. it would be really interesting to see the young squad and also all the recent events from alex's point of view.
Mysterious MD chapter 16 . 11/21/2010
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. It was a happy chapter, Patrick has some realizations with all the things he had seen, Riley is back, and the family is all together now. It was a great chapter, and I can't wait to read what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 15 . 11/17/2010
That was a sad, but well written, chapter. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see the last time Andy was at home. We get to see how his and Claire's relationship was, and how Patrick feels guilty for his past with his dad. It was a sadder chapter, but in a good way, you wrote it well. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 14 . 11/11/2010
That was an intense chapter. I think I spotted a few spelling type errors, but I wasn't sure. "One part was where you have "Hold them!" Patrick commanded of the boy." I'm not sure if you meant Patrick or not there. Another part was where you had "Andrew, clean up the tents while I tend to me team's wounds." I'm not sure you if mean "me" or "my". It was definitely an interesting chapter, we see Patrick's father working with some of Patrick's biggest enemies, which is pretty intriguing. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 13 . 11/6/2010
That was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see back when Tyler died, it was sad to see Alexander blaming himself. It was interesting to see Andy try to help Alex, I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 12 . 11/3/2010
That was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It is continually interesting to see the different memories from Andrew's life. The ending was pretty amusing. I look forward to reading your next update, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 11 . 10/31/2010
That was a great chapter. I didn't encounter any spelling or grammar errors, and it was interesting to read. It was cool how Patrick is relating to his grandfather on the topic of the issue he is now facing. It's still amusing to remember when he was younger in the first books and how he kept wanting to get higher, and now he is the parent in the situation and doesn't want his kid to be in the 4th level. Overall this is a greatly written and intriguing section of the story. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the great writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
Well that was another interesting flashback. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. We get to see when Patrick's dad first met his mom, which is interesting. It was funny how Patrick realizes he'll be born in nine months. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading what happens next.
Mysterious MD chapter 9 . 10/24/2010
That was an interesting flashback chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It was intriguing to see all the old characters in their younger days, it's hard for me to remember some of them. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading your next update.
Mysterious MD chapter 8 . 10/20/2010
Well that was a great chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. It was a little strange with this strange woman out of no where, but I like the plot line it's going along. It will be interesting to learn more about Patrick's father. Keep up the great writing, I look forward to reading your next update.
Mysterious MD chapter 7 . 10/14/2010
That was a great chapter. It was well written, though one part I wasn't sure about. "answering all of his questions and responding to all the questions he asked." I'm not positive, but that statement seemed redundant. Other than that it was well written. Riley is gone at a mysterious war, Andrew is going to be trained soon, Alex and his wife fought about their son in the squad and Lief could possibly be asked to be on the squad. It's really an interesting reversal of view now. In the first part of the series, and a bit of the others, we see the main characters themselves in the squad, now we get to see how they react when their children are going to it. It's great writing. A lot is introduced in this chapter and I can't wait to read what happens next. Keep up the great writing.
36 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »