Reviews for Changehood 4: Generations
Mysterious MD chapter 6 . 10/11/2010
Well that was a good chapter. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. Now we are sure that Leif is Alexander's son, and Andrew inherited Patrick's ability. It is interesting to see them grow up, and it will be interesting to see what happens next. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading your next update.
Mysterious MD chapter 5 . 10/7/2010
That was a well written chapter. I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors, and Lurn is now gone. It's interesting seeing Patrick and Riley's feelings towards the situation. I think you did a great job with writing their reactions and thoughts on it while keeping their characters true to themselves. Keep up the good writing, I look forward to reading the next chapter.
Mysterious MD chapter 4 . 10/4/2010
Well that was an intense chapter, with Lurn visiting Patrick like this. It was well written, I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors. I still feel like it's a bit fast paced though, Lurn escaped rather quickly and then suddenly found Patrick and is now unconscious. I look forward to reading what happens next though, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 3 . 9/27/2010
That was a slightly confusing chapter. I didn't really get what happened, only that Lurn had escaped. I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors, but it was slightly quick and confusing. I look forward to reading what happens next, keep up the good writing.
Mysterious MD chapter 2 . 9/21/2010
This was a great chapter. I didn't spot any spelling or grammar errors, and it was really interesting. It's kind of sad with Leif being Alexander's kid, and how everyone reacts to it either knowing or not knowing about it (of course I say that in a way where I think you have it well written). Now Patrick is on his way to see Lurn but has apathy towards it, I look forward to seeing how you develop upon that and the whole situation in Lica. I like the part where Patrick says he'll just be happy to think of his friends who have passed without thinking of the safety of those currently alive, that's a really interesting way to think about it. Keep up the great writing, I can't wait to read your next update.
Mysterious MD chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Well, this was a great start to the final segment of your fantastic story. I didn't spot any spelling or grammar mistakes, and we've already got an intriguing start to our story. I can't wait to read where this story goes. Keep up the amazing writing, I can't wait to see what happens next.

(I didn't mention this in my last review, but I got this account after reviewing your story before under the anonymous name "The MD")
36 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3