Reviews for The Boy Next Door is trying to eat me
tanikins chapter 3 . 12/8/2012
I know this is very old and that you're probably not working on it anymore, but I'd love if you revived it! I'm completely intrigued by the implications of Birdy secretly being really violent and scary, because you're so great at subtly showing it-like with him imagining his teacher trapped under the desk. Plus, I really want to know about this Valmont character. So please, maybe, just for me, you'll continue working on it?
Anon chapter 3 . 2/28/2012
This story has a super big amount of promise! I love the 's so interesting. :) I don't know if you plan to update ever, but please do! :D
Round About Parker chapter 3 . 5/23/2011
I'm glad I stumbled across this... Birdy is such a great character- wanting for some kind of change so badly. His POV is really well handled. It was refreshing to see his "makeover" not go over so well, since in stories here on FP the makeover usually fixes all problems and the only thing left is "omg, does he like me?" Everything is falling apart and Birdy wants to put it back together in a different way. I really, really hope you plan on continuing this- I can't wait to see what turns this story supernatural!
Potatoe1988 chapter 3 . 11/4/2010
"Yeah, he's a flamer, that's why he's got all those books!"

Yeah, gay people love them some books! I bet you have loads of books, Nicky. You queer.
Makeshift Heart chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
I love Birdy, I find him to be a character that is very easy to relate to during the teenage years. I love his conflicts with what he wants, who really is and wants to be, and what he does and who he is on the outside. What I'm really excited for is how Birdy will interact with Valmont (if that's where you're heading), so please update soon!
Potatoe1988 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Before I forget, this line is awesome and made me laugh - 'All right boys and girls, three laps,' Mr Holt barked, fishing his whistle out of his chest hair.
supervirgin chapter 3 . 10/25/2010
okay so i dont really know what to say about this story that main character is to wanting for atention in my books and most of the time nerds or normal students (like him and his friends)stick up for there friends more that populer people do, in real life anyway. when i read the summery i didnt think it was going to be a story about highschool problems. maybe you should change the genra.

but this story is well writen even if the character is slitly annoying to me with his wish to be populer! gr. be yourself or find yourself, populeraty suck anyway so overater. everyone has proplems no matter who you are its the world we live in. lol soz ranting.

p.s his friends suck ass!

be super
Loki87 chapter 3 . 10/14/2010
O! Update s'il vous plait! I cannot wait for part II!
Karma chapter 3 . 10/5/2010
I'm wondering when the horror aspect of the story will come in to play... However, I predict a lot angst.

I like how the changes in Birdy are slow and he does a lot of backtracking in his thoughts. It allows the story to flow smoother than if you went the route that an unfortunate amount of fictionpress authors go- "boy decides that he doesn't wanna be good no more and dyes his hair fushia, gets multiple body piercings/tattoos and sexes up half the school... All while laughing in ex-friends' faces." Story line with 1 dimensional characters and no actual plot.
Karma chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Hmm. Interesting and a good start. Also, formatting tip: you're supposed to use quotation marks (" ") rather than apostrophes (' ') to show when people are talking.
Trashed-13 chapter 2 . 10/3/2010
Wow, I love this story. Even though it's only two chapters. You should update soon. You know, just saying. Lol.