Reviews for Oh, Brother
non.graceful chapter 10 . 4/23/2011
T wasn't as good as the one with Shea in it but it was well plotted
LivinLyfe2TheFullest chapter 10 . 4/1/2011
aw this is sweet
TheLittleGirlWithAFrenchBeret chapter 10 . 1/20/2011
I get the feeling you really like a guy to say ily's first and wait for the girl for a little while before she says it back. :) I liked it...I'm also very glad she wasn't his sister because seriously, even if he was willing to go against 'convention' that's...disturbing. you know just sayin'.

-The Little Girl With A French Beret
jxnickel chapter 10 . 11/21/2010
Aww, how cute
lost in pale blue chapter 10 . 11/3/2010
I really enjoyed this. I'm glad that he didn't forgive her right away, but of course I'm glad they ended up happy and together :)
iheartstarsx chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
Aw
lukas10 chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
sweet! i can't just say it.. i love them being together.. but just one thing.. there's something i cannot live with... the fight after the chase.. it must be longer.. let both of them brake and fall apart and got together. make it more desperate the way they need each other.. just because he said that he came to her.. and then she gives so easily in.. i kinda feel it doesn't fit with her entirely. i feel like she needs to feel a little more guilt ebfore gaving in. maybe she should kiss him and after that give in, i don't know. and prolong the arguments he has... or that tyler make her explain why she did not tell him.. when she realized she loved him. maybe he should like ask her something like.. but what.. you want me yo go? and then she says something like plis no, and then the kiss and then the whole sweet mushy thing after that..

thiking about it.. there must be a line or two more btween the

'to go agaisnt convention' and the 'when you put it that way' jmaybe something like she doesn't believe it at first.. or somethign like that. i feel like right there.. is something like missing. if not.. it kinda not feel entirely like her.. she gives in not so easily. if she did, she would have be with tyler long ago..

but leaving everything behind.. i just love tihs! you know i do! sweet!

-M
July Tarrant chapter 10 . 9/29/2010
such a great story xD loved every chapter
July Tarrant chapter 9 . 9/29/2010
ah love love love it! cant wait for the next chapter
angellover254 chapter 8 . 9/29/2010
Hey, I finally got time to reveiew this story. I really love this story, and you are a fast uploader so that a plus. I really hope sera and tyler get together soon, and it look like it 2.
One-Loving-Song chapter 2 . 9/29/2010
Great story Nilt. Heard this story from a friend she said it was a really good story, so i disided to take a look, and she was right.. it is a great story.
lukas10 chapter 9 . 9/28/2010
chase! chase! chase! chaSE!

uuhh i love you when you do thiings like this!

-M
TotallyA chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
You've got a really good story idea. Just in my opinion your story feels like a slightly detailed plot summary. There's not a whole lot of dialogue, emotions and feelings. So many things could be added to, like how did they meet the guy who her 'step mom' ran off with? We don't know a whole bunch about character so I didn't feel much emotion towards either of them. So really just take your time, add a bit more detail to everything. I hope this helps, good luck. ; )
Guest chapter 8 . 9/27/2010
i really like your story's idea and everything, but you should add a lot more detail. the story feels like a long summary. maybe a little more emotion when he finds her and when he realizes she was lying. i hope this doesn't offend you in.
Tina chapter 8 . 9/27/2010