Reviews for Unplanned
Lord Vivian Darling chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Great lines, especially the ones about the car. Great visual images! Interesting start.
thistlepaws chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
It's a promosing start. I like Eli's character and little details liek the rubber chicken accessory were a nice touch. Not sure what the odds are of 2 gay guys being at the Planned Parenthood office are, maybe the other guy's bi?

Sadly though I can't tell if these characters are believable teenagers since I passed that milestone a some time ago. :)

I'd like to read more though. (Looks hopeful.)
plumblossom chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
This is also promising. It's also a bit nostalgic . . . though in my day, the girls who got their pills were waving the cute little packages all over the place (they were a novelty yet then, back in the first interglacial period . . .)
purplehost chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
I read way too much, and consequently this has to be the thirtieth review I've given today.

Thanks to your story, I have learned the meaning of heteronormative and entertained myself for a brief five minutes.

I didn't notice anything wrong with the story (you know, like typos) except for the fact that a straight girl coerced a gay guy into going into a planned parenthood clinic.

I really do want to see where this goes, so please update relatively soon.

purplehost